Charlie Hides and his pathetic videos: some internet non-entity..

Katypatra

I am so emotional right now. I called Charlie out on his insulting videos and he deleted my comments and blocked me.

All I said was that ageism is the biggest battle Madonna is facing right now. Radio 1 is the prime example of that! Charlie's parody of Living for Love is insulting because he makes fun of Madonnas age! He is being disrespectful and I'm sorry, but there is nothing funny about that!

He claims to be a Madonna fan and praises her in his comments, but I can't help but notice a strange tone he uses. "Oh Madonna is a millionaire, she has achieved so much already, she will sell a lot of tickets and slay so there is nothing to worry about".

This is the same language Gaga fans use, pretending to praise the Queen when arguing that Madonna does not need anyone to defend her. "I feel like Madonna doesn't need anyone to defend her though. It is Gaga who needs support" - they say.

I'm sorry but this Charlie openly bullies Madonna, once in a while throwing a bone to real fans. But most his videos he makes fun of her age, relationships, career, attraction towards younger men, etc.

I understand it's a parody, but the dude is crossing the line to an extreme!

I asked him if he could make fun of Gaga in the same way, such as the fact that Gaga always wears wigs, gained weight, etc. And he deleted my comment. I'm not surprised because he would never dare go against obnoxious monsters who will rip him apart if he bullies Gaga the way he does Madonna.

But the worst part is all the pathetic Madonna fans praising his work. I've read comments like: "this is so much better than her STUPID illuminati video", "this is way better than her boring original".

To which Charlie replies with "thank you! I'm so glad you enjoy my videos". Really bitch? At least confront them for insulting Madonna's work! But wait, why would Charlie disagree? His whole youtube career is built around insulting Madonna!

And he does it so well and in such clever way. Some videos he will present Madonna in a great light, but in most he ruthlessly insults the Legend without mercy!!

I'd like to see him do that to Michael Jackson or Whitney Houston, or even Gaga. He wont!! And all those fans who love his videos are the ones bitching about Madonna on other forums! They are the same ones who were making fun of Michael Jackson when he was alive!

Lastly, we all know that Madonna notices her fans efforts and work. She acknowledges them on her instagram. If she found Charlie's videos funny, she would have nodded to him long time ago! But she never will, because they are ageist and rude and insulting!!

I have more to say, but my main purpose for this post is to inspire more of you guys to stand up against his pretentious bull shit! I can't with his hypocritical use of Madonnas quotes on expressing yourself to justify his hate!!

Madonna just posted on instagram thanking fans for supporting her! It made me cry!! She posted that at the right moment when I needed it the most!

Well if you don't know him, you don't wanna know! He is a pretender who insults Madonna making ageist parody videos of her.

Yeah but he is VERY careful with Gaga and only made fun of Cher once. All the rest of his videos present Cher as confident and strong. Madonna is always insecure, afraid, desperate, etc. He constantly bullies her. I've had it with his pretentious ways of hating on the Queen!

I get what you're saying. His video format is interesting because he can have his characters say terrible things to each other, and that way it doesn't look like he is personally attacking anyone, which sort of absolves him from any responsibility for what he says. What I've noticed about him is that he is primarily a Cher fan (as far as I can recall, he's NEVER been anywhere close to as rude with Cher as he is with Madonna), and so his most severe insults are typically directed at other pop stars. This creates bias in a lot of his videos, which bothers me.

I also think he is a disillusioned Madonna fan, meaning he probably was a big fan a long time ago but now is sort of just taking the piss. In the beginning his videos didn't really feel like he was just another mindless Madonna hater taking cheap shots, since he clearly knows a lot about her and has been very complimentary at times, and to be completely honest I did find some of his stuff funny. I'm not entirely sure now; I really hope it's not the case that he's just keeping up with her career for the sake of his videos, rather than out of purely being a fan. Although that is how it looks, and it's pretty pathetic. It's disappointing that he went for the most boring, tired and predictable jokes about M. There are ways to lovingly and cleverly make fun of someone, but what he's doing is just cheap.

Also it's really pathetic that he blocked you and deletes comments. It says a lot about a person when they can't handle legitimate criticism.

Thank you for your comment! I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed all of this. Yeah, some of his videos were funny before but now I think he realized his main audience. Most "fans" who praise his videos are the ones who criticize Madonna. I've tried to reason with them but it's honestly beyond repair. Apparently there is a whole group of people who used to be big Madonna fans and now they don't care for her music. They criticize her for every little thing and of course make fun of her as well. So they love his videos. But real fans who love and respect Madonna cannot watch his videos without noticing his biased treatment of characters. Which you and I noticed.

And yeah, it is pathetic that he deleted my comments and blocked me.

He did that after I asked him why wont he make fun of Gaga's weight and obsession with wigs. As soon as I asked him that, he blocked me. To me that's a huge red flag!

I wouldn't be surprised if he is a monster in disguise, pretending to be a Madonna fan but in reality making fun of her age, hands, calling her a pedophile, etc.

Parodies don't make me angry. Some are funny, others are not but let's face it, there are worse Whitney parodies out there (BOBBBAAAAYYY) compared to Madonna videos. I think it is a compliment when Madonna parodies only highlight her age and nothing else - this means they cannot find anything else to make fun of because she is not a drug addict or has been in the loony bin recently.

I also think it is not healthy to read comments posted on Madonna related videos (YouTube or Blogs, doesn't matter) because there are aloooot of crazy people out there and they don't deserve my time or attention. You should maybe do the same and ignore stuff like that in future and you will feel better.

Parodies don't make me angry. Some are funny, others are not but let's face it, there are worse Whitney parodies out there (BOBBBAAAAYYY) compared to Madonna videos. I think it is a compliment when Madonna parodies only highlight her age and nothing else - this means they cannot find anything else to make fun of because she is not a drug addict or has been in the loony bin recently.

I also think it is not healthy to read comments posted on Madonna related videos (YouTube or Blogs, doesn't matter) because there are aloooot of crazy people out there and they don't deserve my time or attention. You should maybe do the same and ignore stuff like that in future and you will feel better.

Agreed about reading comments on youtube. But the point I was trying to make was that his audience are mostly Madonna critics.

Agreed about reading comments on youtube. But the point I was trying to make was that his audience are mostly Madonna critics.

And? You can't change the world, there are people who hate Madonna. I try to ignore them.

And? You can't change the world, there are people who hate Madonna. I try to ignore them.

I'm not trying to change the world. This post is made for the purpose of calling out Charlie on his bull shit! His ageist, insulting videos are of poor taste, especially now when Madonna is being called old by one of the biggest radios in UK. I'm not going to ignore haters who have influence on Madonna's fan base. The least I can do is shine some light on the subject. Don't worry about me though, I'm doing just fine!!

I told him his videos were misogynistic and that he was one of these gays who pretend to like females but secretly hates them. Always picturing them as rivals and caricatures of women, mocking their apperances no matter who : cher and Minnelli as senile women for example. He said no and i prove him wrong back, he did not replied. His videos are not funny, his concept is old. Time to reinvent.

His first videos were pretty cool and I used to watch them a lot, but his recent ones have become unfunny indeed. Stopped watching a couple of months ago.

I'd rather watch the Nekci Menij Show! Now that one, on the other hand, is iconic stuff! :p

I'm not trying to change the world. This post is made for the purpose of calling out Charlie on his bull shit! His ageist, insulting videos are of poor taste, especially now when Madonna is being called old by one of the biggest radios in UK. I'm not going to ignore haters who have influence on Madonna's fan base. The least I can do is shine some light on the subject. Don't worry about me though, I'm doing just fine!!

lol when I said 'you can't change the world' I didn't mean YOU personally. We (is that better?) cannot change the behaviour of trolls and haters and that's why I decided to ignore them. That's all I said and meant.

I don't like his LFL parody (the gloves joke is old) but usually I find him hilarious. He's talented and really funny.

It's sad if some Madonna fans hate him, he's a huge Madonna fan (he tweeted a lot about how he likes M new album and also he posted links to the video and Itunes). His parodies relie on divas fighting and competition, it's a pity that some people think it's misogyny or hate...

-"Hi Cher, it's Gaga".

"Whooooooo?" :lmao:

I don't like his LFL parody (the gloves joke is old) but usually I find him hilarious. He's talented and really funny.

It's sad if some Madonna fans hate him, he's a huge Madonna fan (he tweeted a lot about how he likes M new album and also he posted links to the video and Itunes). His parodies relie on divas fighting and competition, it's a pity that some people think it's misogyny or hate...

-"Hi Cher, it's Gaga".

"Whooooooo?" :lmao:

Because it is. It is reducing women to a stereotype.

And no he's not funny, only of you have low standards.

Think he's funny and talented as well, but I think there are definitely serious ageist and sexist problems that continue to persist.

People project much of their fears of aging women on M because of her stature in the public eye, and she's been out there with her sexuality.

Believe in complete freedom of expression no matter how insulting or offensive. People also have the right to call out others on enforcing stereotypes that impact on real people.

Guest whatatramp

I've never capped for this fool

agreed, the only thing that seems to be parodied about Madonna is her commitment to her health and well being :lol: