Queen - are we getting or not?

Cud

Guest CzarnaWisnia

That edition doesn't include Autotune Babe nor Queen anymore, but 2 LFL remixes (same for the UK edition). I read somewhere AB will be part of a German edition.

Yasss for Auto-tune Baby!

Queen is kinda shitty anyway...

Interesting! Almost every post I have read on various forums says that Queen is one of her best songs ever. Now I am even more intrigued to hear it! Love getting people's different perspectives.

Yasss for Auto-tune Baby!

Queen is kinda shitty anyway...

If people could decide whether to include Queen or Auto-Tune Baby, Queen would win hands down. It's the superior track of the two. By far. To be quite frankly, Auto-Tune Baby is not immediately accessible. It's one of those songs, like Oh Dear Daddy or The Birthday Song. I think "childish" is the first word that comes to mind.

Interesting! Almost every post I have read on various forums says that Queen is one of her best songs ever. Now I am even more intrigued to hear it! Love getting people's different perspectives.

:wacko:

that's how much people's tastes differ. I think that Devil Pray and Inside Out are one of her best ever and Queen one of the - not worst, 'cause she doesn't have bad songs - most uninteresting.

If people could decide whether to include Queen or Auto-Tune Baby, Queen would win hands down. It's the superior track of the two. By far. To be quite frankly, Auto-Tune Baby is not immediately accessible. It's one of those songs, like Oh Dear Daddy or The Birthday Song. I think "childish" is the first word that comes to mind.

I agree with you. AB would actually be better without the baby or autotune!!

Out of 25 tracks only Autotune baby is a mediocre song(Still better than some mdna tracks). And they choose this over Queen? :tongue:

Yeah, I can listen to EVERY other track over and over. I edited out AB from the playlist.

Queen is incredible but I don't think it's going to make it. I actually thought "I think this is the best song on the album" a few times but that's too bold of a statement. I do think it's one of the best! It's beautiful