New Article: "Madonna Could Actually Teach Mariah Carey How to Sing"

If my memory serves me right, didn't Natasha Bedingfield do a cover of a Madonna song and had to dramatically change the tempo and key because she said it was 'a really hard song to sing'?

Yes. It was Ray Of Light.

Like its been mentioned before Madonna sings with true emotion unlike other acts who sing just to show off their vocal range. I sit and listen to Joan of Arc and cry because of the vulnerabily and u know its coming from a place of truth that is what makes a good singer.

Like its been mentioned before Madonna sings with true emotion unlike other acts who sing just to show off their vocal range. I sit and listen to Joan of Arc and cry because of the vulnerabily and u know its coming from a place of truth that is what makes a good singer.

Yes, totally agree!

This!!!

Guest Madomination

No need to bash Mariah to say that Madonna is a great singer... and no doubt that Madonna is a great singer... IMHO she has one of the best female voices ever... such a beautiful and emotional voice... love it :-)

Why you little traitor...what are you, a lamb? :ass:

As punishment for your apostasy, I will have to tie you up and make you listen to Heartbreak City all day..... :stir: