Madonna To Appear on The Jonathan Ross Show

Braby

I really think M will perform at this MTV VMAs. I think she should, as it's her year.

VMAs in the US usually air in August or September. I'm sure she'd be on tour then. Maybe something via Satellite.

Cannot wait for the show to be aired!

I really think M will perform at this MTV VMAs. I think she should, as it's her year.

The VMAs are on august 30 and the EMAs in october...so not a chance. The public is great at these shows though, would've loved it if she performed at either of them. Sadly, I don't think she's touching another award show any time soon.

The VMAs are on august 30 and the EMAs in october...so not a chance. The public is great at these shows though, would've loved it if she performed at either of them. Sadly, I don't think she's touching another award show any time soon.

Too bad it's so far off. It would actually be very clever if she did perform another award show... the amount of interest would be massive.

I'm hoping for a UK XFactor performance in December. Huge push for the album at Xmas and I think she's in the UK then too. I doubt it'll be the live final but a pre recorded performance to feature on a live elimination show (others have done this) would be great.

I know people say no chance but I want a platinum album in the UK. People on Ukmix say it won't even sell MDNA figures but I'm hopeful with more awareness this time it'll get platinum .

I'm hoping for a UK XFactor performance in December. Huge push for the album at Xmas and I think she's in the UK then too. I doubt it'll be the live final but a pre recorded performance to feature on a live elimination show (others have done this) would be great.

I know people say no chance but I want a platinum album in the UK. People on Ukmix say it won't even sell MDNA figures but I'm hopeful with more awareness this time it'll get platinum .

What is UK mix and why won't it sell MDNA figs? Who are these people?

What is UK mix and why won't it sell MDNA figs? Who are these people?

UKmix is a music forum I found. Members there saying her UK sales will be less than MDNA . I'm not a member but don't agree.

I think this album will sell longer term than mdna. I think we will all be pleasantly surprised .

UK Mix are just opinions, some are just chart freaks. The Bigham predicted first week US sales will be around 150 or something. So we will see what HDD predictions are on release week.

Has this already been shared ?

1. »
  2. CULTURE
madonna_3215504b.jpg
Madonna: 'Miley Cyrus is just exploring her sexuality' The Queen of Pop has defended Miley Cyrus's highly sexualised image
Madonna during the filming of an interview with Jonathan Ross Photo: RexCyrus, a former child star, has been criticised for her overtly sexual behaviour and explicit music videos, such as the one that accompanied her single Wrecking Ball.

In an interview to be broadcast on ITV on March 14, Madonna appeared relaxed and healthy, having put her fall at the Brit Awards behind her. She laughed about flashing her posterior at photographers on the red carpet, blaming “that naughty devilish voice in my head that I sometimes listen to.”

Discussing previous revealing outfits, like her Jean Paul Gaultier concical bra from her 1990 Blond Ambition tour, she said “they’re kept in a vast archive where you could store meat, it’s so cold. Along with a few dead bodies.”

Asked what her children thought of her brazen younger image, she said “honestly, they don’t go past Vogue,” her 1990 hit. “They’re into the Nineties. I can’t ask them to go back another decade.”

She talked extensively about her children, Lourdes (18), Rocco (14) and adopted children Mercy and David (both eight). She described them all as “supertalented”, with skills ranging from singing, dancing, acting, DJing, playing musical instruments and even fashion styling.

“I could just retire but they don’t have the same work ethic I do.”

Eldest daughter Lourdes sings, plays guitar and writes songs but Madonna said she needed space to work out for herself what she was going to do with her life, acknowledging that being Madonna’s daughter was an extra burden.

Lourdes is studying performing arts at the Universtiy of Michigan.

“I was devastated when my daughter left home,” Madonna admitted. “It was the worst heartbreak I have ever experienced.” She is not looking forward to the rest of her kids growing up and departing but joked “I’m not getting cats. I’ll get more shoes!”

Regarding sex and drugs, Madonna has advised her daughter to be considerate and moderate.

“I can’t tell her not to do it, because I did.” She added, however, that “I’m not a big fan of drugs. They just don’t suit me. The very few times I tried drugs, many, many years ago, I wanted it out of me right away. I like to be in control.”

Madonna and her children (l to r) David Banda, Lourdes, Mercy James, and Rocco in Malawi in 2013

Whilst family is important, Madonna argued that the word didn’t always have to refer to blood relatives, rather it was the people in life who she could most trust and depend upon. Madonna’s younger brother, Christopher Ciccone, 54, published a tell all memoir, Life With My Sister Madonna, in 2008, which caused a major rift.

“That really hurt me,” she admitted but said they had patched up their differences. “It took a while. Many years of silence. But I do believe in forgiveness. It’s hard for me, because I’m half Italian. I like the Godfather way of doing things.”

Pressed on her divorce from Guy Richie in 2008 after eight years of marriage, she said it had “so much to do with timing.” Suggesting their careers had kept them apart too much, she said that people could be right for each other but not in the same place emotionally.

Warren Beatty (who she dated for 15 months in the early Nineties) was someone she admitted could have been the right man but said that she hadn’t been ready to settle down. She remains on good terms with her first ex-husband Sean Penn, who she divorced after four years of marriage in 1989. But she is currently single.

She said she didn't worry that her image might put off possible suitors. “I think the right man will not be intimidated by me.”

Asked what advice she might give to her younger self, just starting out on what has been a remarkable career, she laughed: “Fasten your seat belt, you’re in for a bumpy ride.” She wouldn’t try and avoid mistakes though. “I needed to fall in the pot holes,” she said, pointing out that mistakes are things to learn from.

“Life is a rollercoaster ride for everyone, not just me.”

As she remarked of her eventful performance at the Brits: “Did you see me fall down those stairs? Did you see me get back up?”

The Jonathan Ross Show Madonna Special will broadcast on ITV on Saturday March 14

The tv ads on repeat. The ratings are gonna be huge!

Just in general, what r his ratings compared 2 his BBC show.

I really miss it. I think Graham Norton is utter shit, he should have stayed in the 90's.

daily star

Jonathan Ross Show: Sorry, your Madgesty! Ross upsets Madonna over sex book regret claim

CHAT show host Jonathan Ross caused an upset with Madonna when he accused her of regretting having published her controversial x rated Sex book.

By Peter Dyke / Published 10th March 2015

madonna-429740.jpg

AWKWARD: Madonna's firm response drew backtrack from Ross [PH]

The Queen of Pop sparked a storm back in 1992 with her coffee table book containing erotic photos of herself naked, engaged in bondage and enjoying lesbian clinches.

However, bungling Ross, 54, puts his foot in it during his TV chat with her when he suggests the singer - now aged 56 - wishes she had never launched it on the public.

He says: “The book was bold, interesting, a challenging idea and very unusual that someone who was already a success would want to do something like that.

“I believe you have since changed your opinion of it. I have been told you changed your mind. Someone told me you now regretted it.”

A furious Madonna told him: “What do you mean? Are you going to believe everything you hear? I don’t regret it at all. I never said that. I don’t regret it. I love it. I paved the way.”

A red faced Rossy says: “I wish I hadn’t asked that question. I did something and it’s my mistake.”

Then he draws gasps of horror from the TV audience by comparing his bungle to Madonna’s embarrassing fall at The Brits last month after she couldn’t get her cape off in time.

He says: “I feel like I’ve just been pulled back by a cape!”

Unimpressed, Madonna tells him to leave the clip on the cutting room floor adding: “We’ll just get that part out.”

God those Loose hasbeens make her seem she's this scary cold person.

Anyways Ross said took time to ease her (aftermath of the fall) and that she is a difficult person to interview but she seemed more open this time. He said she seems to care about her fans and wanted to please them. Showed clips of M talking about her kids etc. Also just praised her really.

I hope they edited the show good. He did say her being an agony aunt to the audience will hopefully be shown and she was funny. He also added everything she says always taken the wrong way and she gets hurt by people bad mouthing her.