Madonna To Appear on The Jonathan Ross Show

Braby

His wife likes Madonna too. He's mentioned that on his show.

I genuinely think he respects her as an artist and person

True

Is he still married to that lovely ginger-head ? :inlove:

Guest Rachelle of London

True

Is he still married to that lovely ginger-head ? :inlove:

Hahahaha Jane. Yes they're still married. I think her hair is blue this week. No seriously she always has wacky hair colours.

Jane writes films scripts. Her last being Kingsman.

WOW she wrote X Men First Class as well !

Their sexclusive "Erotica" interview was stone cold classic teevee. The now infamous "are you supposed to just DIE when you're 40" quote better be mentioned during the new sit down 22+ years later. :D

tumblr_lzcfy8Cd9b1qlycwjo1_500.gif

tumblr_njq6i02DTz1qlycwjo1_500.gif

37a43a1a859d82d475b4038194160622.jpg

Someone posted this on MTribe

On uk radio today they said Madonna will perform songs from rh, and they also mentioned her performing into the groove aswell.

Into the groove makes sense here because it was her first UK number one hit and closest (I think) to being a uk million seller. I hope she performs living for love, into the groove and ghost town or Joan of arc.

Someone posted this on MTribe

On uk radio today they said Madonna will perform songs from rh, and they also mentioned her performing into the groove aswell.

Sorry my mistake the person on the radio was referring to the Brits.

Rumour has it she'll do Wossy on the 28th and perform LFL and GT. Fingers crossed!

Sorry my mistake the person on the radio was referring to the Brits.

Rumour has it she'll do Wossy on the 28th and perform LFL and GT. Fingers crossed!

So if this true, she will receive the special award!!! She opens maybe and closes the show! Fuck yeah!! Fingerscrossed!

Hahahaha Jane.

Yes they're still married. I think her hair is blue this week. No seriously she always has wacky hair colours.

:laugh: Nice

I'm so looking forward to this interview

I hope Jonathan Ross plays her that classic clip from the 1992 interview :wow:

I think fans should mention this to Ross on his Twitter account. It will be great to mention it and talk about it. I'm sure they will talk about ageism, he has to bring it up.

Guest Rachelle of London

i'm not familiar with UK TV, but who gets better ratings? Norton or Ross?

Exactly the same. Last year Ross got more ratings but only by a few thousand. The year before Norton was ahead by a small fraction too. But their shows are on two different channels on different days. Both shows are great exposure either way. But as an interviewer I prefer Ross his interviews with Madonna are always great and he doesn't just focus on her private life.

their 2003 interview was so amazing. i remember watching it @ the time thinking she's so cool and charming and intelligent all at the same time. she also married a brit then though so maybe she knew how to charm them but still, i think that was perfect PR for her at the time. they are perfect together in an interview. norton i think doesn't get her like jonathan does.

Will she sing?

No if it's before the Brit Awards, probably yes if it's after the Brit Awards! February is for Living for Love, next month for the full album ;)