What will you buy, plus when and how

Shane

Anyone who ordered from the Universal Music Store, is the Super Deluxe limited edition boxset there the same as the digipaks?

Apparently it is yeah.

And apparently the super deluxe is now on back order at WOW HD :(

^ Yeah I've just checked my WOW HD order of the Super Deluxe and it says backorder! It had better be despatched within the 7 to 10 days it now indicates for availability.

This album has been a real exercise in delayed gratification, with the gradual iTunes release, and now waiting for the Super Deluxe and German version with Auto-Tune Baby to arrive...

Yes, mine is still saying backorder too. Ugh.

Meanwhile, WowHD now have the deluxe versions listed for £6.99 so I ordered for both of my sisters.

:tigger: Amazon shipped all 4 last night! I'll have them by Tuesday, praise the lord.

Standard

Deluxe

Super Deluxe

Vinyl

:dramatic: Can't wait.

Standard + Standard Clean + Deluxe + Super Deluxe + LP (2 copies) = US$135.20

LP listed price is 32.99. If it's only a copy, it will be 102.21.

Wow! I placed an order yesterday for Standard, Deluxe, Super Deluxe and LFL single.

I'm still thinking if I should get vinyl this time. I just spent almost $600 on the tickets. ;(

:tigger: Amazon shipped all 4 last night! I'll have them by Tuesday, praise the lord.

Standard

Deluxe

Super Deluxe

Vinyl

:dramatic: Can't wait.

:dramatic: @ the feeling when the package arrives.

Super Deluxe is now £17.99 on Amazon, Vinyl is also £17.99.

Please be careful with WowHD, I heard years ago their sales don't contribute to the UK charts.

Is that true!? I just bought the standard and standard deluxe edition from them. I'm buying them from Australia so they better count on the Aria charts :angry:

I'm having technical problems with my laptop so haven't been able to post much lately.

Can someone tell me where I can buy the super deluxe version of Rebel Heart which includes Autotune Baby please? I'm in the UK and I'm guessing I'd need to get it imported?

Autotune Baby is only on the Deluxe from german retailer Saturn/Mediamarkt. Not on any super deluxe. They don't ship outside of Germany though.

Thank you!

I posted this in the pic thread but I had to share it here too because I'm just so god damn excited to finally own it. Never so happy to see a package come in the mail...or a package come in the male.

11051934_10206266444089387_4720460464441

I posted this in the pic thread but I had to share it here too because I'm just so god damn excited to finally own it. Never so happy to see a package come in the mail...or a package come in the male.

:o

Yeahh!!!!

:dramatic:

I pre-ordered the iTunes version a while ago and I went out and bought the super deluxe physical copy today. I will probably get the other two versions eventually.

Lovely picture! I'd love for my package to come in your male box! :horn:

Is there a deluxe version from Canada? Or only standard version from Canada?

Both and the vinyl. Bought the deluxe at HMV yesterday - they had big stands with all her old albums/blu rays on sale + the vinyl section had all her albums out on display + they were blasting the album in the store :) and the two people behind me in line were buying the album as well

Also my super deluxe from WOWHD shipped so yassss