What will you buy, plus when and how

Shane

I have to get clean edition for my nephew who is only 10. He loves Madonna and literally already memorized all of the lyrics to Living for Love, Ghosttown, Hold Tight, Joan of Arc and Iconic. I only put these songs on his iPod so far. When the clean version comes out, I'll complete his album for him.

Also, my mom is very religious and sometimes when I give her a ride somewhere or when she's visiting, OUT OF RESPECT, I'd rather play the clean version.

I can't figure out what I'll get until Amazon Canada actually gets their shit together and adds the domestic versions besides the deluxe and it's killing me!!

Amazon Canada just pushed the vinyl date bake to the 17th as well. :angry:

How much is your total, horn? I need to put in my Amazon order today before I forget it.

Standard + Standard Clean + Deluxe + Super Deluxe + LP (2 copies) = US$135.20

LP listed price is 32.99. If it's only a copy, it will be 102.21.

What happened to the super deluxe box set that was listed in Germany and the US? Was that just an error?

I can only see 'super deluxe CD set' now on amazon.de.

Guest PRPapi

I'll be buying the Super Deluxe version on CD, the day it comes out (and will be buying all singles released, digitally).

As per the usual, after work, I will buy the CD at a store (there are only two artists for which I still buy physical CDs at a store: M and Coldplay), then will hold my own little listening party in my living room, will play the album from start to finish through my 5.1 home stereo, while sitting on my couch, dim lighting, with a glass of wine in my right hand, and my left arm wrapped around my wife. :)

Most of my listening, though, will be done through earphones via my phone (both of which have great sound) during my commute to and from work, which is about an hour and a half each way - so MORE than enough time to soak M all in! :-D

I honestly didn't realize how stupid that joke sounded till I posted it. LOL

Well it is funny, ok? It's just that it's my mom, and I love my mom more than life. She accepted me for being gay right off the bat even though she is religious. :inlove:

But don't worry about it. No time to hesitate. This era is a total celebration!!!

So far I've done the pre order on iTunes, and I will buy the super deluxe CD. I'm also getting as many magazines as I can. So far I have Interview and MOJO, but I want RS and the German Interview.

People on PopJustice complaining that digipaks always get badly crushed in the mail. Anyone have this experience, or are they just negative about EVERYTHING?

I just pre-ordered my super deluxe from an independent record store because I like to support them. They said I should get it on the 10th for sure. I will buy a deluxe at Target on the 10th. My Mom is going to buy me the pointless standard as an Easter gift so that I can have all of the covers :laugh:.

So three physical sales from me, plus I will primarily play the album on Spotify on my phone.

Target has the album cover promoted in its music section under the Coming Soon sign. The cover looks so ICONIC as you walk by and definitely stands out from Kelly Clarkson's cover and whatever the hell the other one on the sign is.

I'm buying everything twice. Here are my pre-orders:

RH

* iTunes deluxe

* Standard CD x2

* Deluxe CD x2

* Super Deluxe CD x2

* Vinyl

LFL

* CD single x2

* iTunes standalone single (10 gifted copies)

* iTunes EP1

* iTunes EP2

* iTunes video

YAASSS

This is ridiculously confusing. If there are no lyrics and no credits in the booklets, will they all be the same for all countries? So if I have bought these, am I missing anything by not buying the U.S. Super Deluxe and Deluxe again?

iTunes deluxe

German standard explicit CD

FNAC special edition of deluxe CD

Japanese super deluxe special edition CD

deluxe vinyl

I wanted a physical copy in hand on release day, but I don't want to buy a fourth deluxe and I doubt an Amazon Super Deluxe would arrive in time. Plus I have multiple digital downloads of the super deluxe, which I hope are transferable because who needs more than one?? All of these copies are going to end up being the price of another tour ticket. :lmao:

I need a clean version to play in the car or I'll get disgusted looks from some quarters.

Then a super-deluxe for when I'm driving alone.

I already have the ITunes deluxe on preorder.

Not sure if I'll get the standard edition yet as I dont know if I'd play it and I don't like the front cover. I'm not one to buy stuff just for the sake if it (sorry, I'm a flop fan sometimes).

I was about to order the Super deluxe, but they don't have it on CDON so Idk where to order it now. I guess Amazon UK or France? I think I want the vinyl as well.

I have already bought RH deluxe (iTunes pre-order) and RH deluxe (physical). And just ordered Super Deluxe from Amazon UK!! So yay, I have still something to wait for!! 4 new tracks bitches!!

And that's everything I'm going to buy. I'll pass the standard edition at this point and buy it later when I can find it on sale (I just bought standard MDNA album for 3 euros :laugh: )

So no lyrics/credits in the booklet? :electropop::(:americanlife:

No. The booklet (deluxe version) was kind of disappointing. Beautiful pictures but that's it. That's already been done and way better (Music & COADF). I really wanted lyrics and credit this time around!!

Tbh I was a little disapointed.

So at my local store the Deluxe was 19.99€ (19 tracks + Autotune Baby), the Super Deluxe 32.99€ (23 tracks + 2 LFL remixes - no Autotune Baby, nor Queen).

13€ for 3 further tracks only - some kind of poster/booklet/etc would've been nice therefore :(