Madonna and Howard Stern

Chuck82

but is he really so important airplay wise? I mean, I know he is famous, but is he (sorry for the word) relevant enough to have madonna there?

She wouldn't appear if he wasn't relevant. It's going to be epic.

I'm seriously more excited about this interview than I am with the tour. Howard talked about it today..how he's excited and he hopes she is. He mentioned that she has such an extensive career, he could have her on a whole 4 hours and still have shit to talk about. Even Robin was kissing her ass..

If you wanna hear then YouTube the Howard Stern show 3/10/15 and skip to the 1:06:00 mark..

Robin normally can't stand Madonna. And I like Robin but for the most part, she seems to have an issue with her.

Listening to the link, she sounds beside herself that she's coming on. And so does Howard but of course he would. He's been dreaming of this.

They acknowledged a bit about how hard they are on her. I hope Madonna brings that up, but LET'S BE REAL - she probably has no idea what they've said about her, ever. She's too busy being God.

Robin normally can't stand Madonna. And I like Robin but for the most part, she seems to have an issue with her.

Listening to the link, she sounds beside herself that she's coming on. And so does Howard but of course he would. He's been dreaming of this.

They acknowledged a bit about how hard they are on her. I hope Madonna brings that up, but LET'S BE REAL - she probably has no idea what they've said about her, ever. She's too busy being God.

Yes, I have picked up purely through this forum only how much Robin always seemed to despise Madonna. Howard seemed to have a love/hate thing with her. I suppose the Gaga interview turned me right off but will be very interested to hear this. So many of the US members seem to really like Howard, so I am looking forward to hearing this and seeing how it all plays out. Hope it is an insightful and interesting interview.

but LET'S BE REAL - she probably has no idea what they've said about her, ever. She's too busy being God.

This. Madonna will behave as usual and I don't think she has a clue about what he said in the past.

The interview was great today. But Howard and Robyn seem to be hypocrites.

They also had some awful remarks about Sia. Then she came to their show and they sang a different tune. That is the only aspect of the show I don't like. I wish they would stick to their guns if they don't like someone instead of kissing **s when they are on their show.

^ I think this is what makes their show, really. I mean, aren´t we all like that in real life? We talk shit and then we act differently. I think Howard´s thing is just to provoke and see how far the artist is going to go if he just keeps pushing. Which is very much what Madonna´s about too, ha!

I loved the interview. I wish he would´ve gone a bit further with discussing other songs as well, and not just a handful (he talked about GT, DP, HW... am I missing another?).

The interview was great today. But Howard and Robyn seem to be hypocrites.

They also had some awful remarks about Sia. Then she came to their show and they sang a different tune. That is the only aspect of the show I don't like. I wish they would stick to their guns if they don't like someone instead of kissing **s when they are on their show.

It's showbiz, come on.

Howard says shit about EVERYONE, and I mean EVERYONE… he is a shock jock, it's how he rose to prominence, and tacky as it may seem, he will suspend that behavior (somewhat) for anyone who has the balls to come on his show and answer the avalanche of very personal questions he always asks.

Enjoy the interview, may be the only time we get an interview like that. Ever.

I'm waiting for my praise....I told all y'all it would be badass. They were calm and in sync. I wished Robin would've shut up a bit, but overall it was what I predicted. .now own up haters! !

Chuck, I owned up in the other thread in the Rebel Heart section and even mentioned you and how you asked for this interview before it was recorded. :laugh: I do have an excuse though as only had heard the clips that have been posted here previously. Was a fantastic interview and he was very caring, seemed to understand her and also had a good balance of music and personal discussions. He also did his homework so to speak and knew her background well. Just like you, I wished Robin would have piped down a bit but that was not a big issue. Always happy and relieved to admit I was wrong when the outcome is so wonderful. Would like another interview actually.

^ I think this is what makes their show, really. I mean, aren´t we all like that in real life? We talk shit and then we act differently. I think Howard´s thing is just to provoke and see how far the artist is going to go if he just keeps pushing. Which is very much what Madonna´s about too, ha!

I loved the interview. I wish he would´ve gone a bit further with discussing other songs as well, and not just a handful (he talked about GT, DP, HW... am I missing another?).

joan of arc

NO doubt there were def 'dont even go there' demands (*Gaga, Goop*, maybe Vanilla Ice lol and I'm sure at least a few others).

NO doubt there were def 'dont even go there' demands (*Gaga, Goop*, maybe Vanilla Ice lol and I'm sure at least a few others).

Howard doesn't take demands. That's what makes his interviews good. He will ask a question, and if they don't wanna answer he moves on. He did it with Madonna too.

Yeah Howard taking demands? Lol, he'd laugh in their face. He's not the 1. Notice how he straight up asked her if she fucked Lenny Kravitz?

If Liz or Guy came into the Howard Stern studios and said "plz don't ax about Sean, or Guy, or Lady Gaga, or Gwyneth" he'd probably be like "you do realize where you are right now??" and then he would have thanked them for reminding him to ask about those people, and ask anyway. :lol:

He didn't ask about Gaga or Goop becuz in the grand scope of Madonna's career, they are 2 of the most irrelevant tidbits…. they're just nothing.

But he did ask Gaga about Midge cuz let's face it, she owes her career to Madonna. Gaga will forever be associated with her

"To create with somebody is a great aphrodisiac" this is so SO true!! :sassy:

She sounded really annoyed when he asked her about lenny kravitz

"Did you hookup? - * cue Robin's annoying laugh*

I mean, did you two make love?" *more laughs*

"Howard honestly, what..what?"

:dead::lmao:

She was genuinely shocked by some of the questions because no one ever has the guts to ask her some things, she clearly doesn't know much about his show, I was surprised she even knew he said bad things about her.

"Can I say shit on the air?" :rosey: aww :laugh:

Guest CzarnaWisnia

"To create with somebody is a great aphrodisiac" this is so SO true!! :sassy:

She sounded really annoyed when he asked her about lenny kravitz

"Did you hookup? - * cue Robin's annoying laugh*

I mean, did you two make love?" *more laughs*

"Howard honestly, what..what?"

:dead::lmao:

She was genuinely shocked by some of the questions because no one ever has the guts to ask her some things, she clearly doesn't know much about his show, I was surprised she even knew he said bad things about her.

"Can I say shit on the air?" :rosey: aww :laugh:

And of course she did Kravitz. If not she would have just said no :lmao:

It was one of her best interviews ever, period. She seemed pretty chill about it for the most part and was surprisingly candid about several things she's usually tight-lipped about.. I hope she goes back at some point.