MADONNA at the BRITS 25 Feb: QUEEN to receive Lifetime Achievement Award?

a Brits performance is exactly what she needs in the UK. Looking forward to this and having the papers PRO Madonna again which they havent been since COADF :lmao:

Shes going alll out in the era, very exciting.

Guest Rachelle of London

Every single comment on the digispy article is positive with people saying they cant wait for M to perform!

This is gonna be amazing

Every single comment on the digispy article is positive with people saying they cant wait for M to perform!

This is gonna be amazing

:dramatic:

I have a feeling the coming tour will be her most EPIC yet

Plus the ensuing media hysteria

So happy when M comes back from her customary 2-3 years "breaks" with such a bang!

Exciting times ahead indeed

There's so much happening right now!!! Ugh I love this nonstop flawless bitch. One and only.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!! Another performance from the queen to look forward to.

:clap::clap::dramatic:

I think I will be crying and shaking violently in front of the telly when her name is announced and then she takes the stage. I don't care mamas she's my queen and I can be pathetic like that.

as I told you she'll be on brits, she'll be on ellen, and video after grammys

Madonna just confirmed what we all suspected (since the date of the UK release is precisely the day of the Brits) and you come her just to say "I told you so, I was right!!"... I guess you "live for the applause, applause applause". Pathetic... :semifunny:

Well, I'm glad this is confirmed now. Waiting for the performance!

I just can't with all this traditional promo already.

:drama:

And if NTP got her to be the 12th most bought recording artist of 2012 can you imagine what TP will do for her with such an amazing album in her hands? :wow::wow::dramatic:

“Madonna is an icon, an innovator and an entertainer”, says Brits chairman.

Madonna will perform at 2015’s Brits on 25 February, (as we said earlier) 20 years since she last took to the stage at the award ceremony. The pop star will stoke anticipation for her forthcoming 13th studio album, Rebel Heart, to be released on 9 March.

Brits chairman Max Lousada expresses his excitement about having Madonna at the Brits:

We are delighted to bring Madonna back to the awards.

She’s an icon, an innovator and, above all, an entertainer.

Having her as part of the show will guarantee an unforgettable night of music.

Madonna has won two Brits, the first in 2001 and the second in 2006, both for best international female. Her last appearance at the Brits was in 1995, when she performed Bedtime Stories while dressed in white and accompanied by a wind machine.