MADONNA at the BRITS 25 Feb: QUEEN to receive Lifetime Achievement Award?

Traditional was right! I will never doubt her.

Oh please... He said that Unapologetic Bitch would be the lead single, he said "no promo tour", he said that Bette Midler would direct the video, he agreed with GONE when he said that there was no collaboration on the album... This moron is full of shit. Just because he said that M would perform at the Brit Awards (while we all suspected it because the date is the same as the single release in the UK) doesn't make him a genius, he's just a fucking liar who has a boner when someone talks about him.

Let's celebrate this confirmation and not give this moron what he wants : attention.

Guest Rachelle of London

Oh please... He said that Unapologetic Bitch would be the lead single, he said "no promo tour", he said that Bette Midler would direct the video, he agreed with GONE when he said that there was no collaboration on the album... This moron is full of shit. Just because he said that M would perform at the Brit Awards (while we all suspected it because the date is the same as the single release in the UK) doesn't make him a genius, he's just a fucking liar who has a boner when someone talks about him.

Let's celebrate this confirmation and not give this moron what he wants : attention.

Ugh stop harping on about him in every thread. We get it. You don't believe him. Rightly so. Move on.

Put him on ignore

Ugh stop harping on about him in every thread. We get it. You don't believe him. Rightly so. Move on.

Put him on ignore

Ok sorry I'm gonna ignore him and let people thank him. I just thought that I was helping by exposing someone who's been lying for weeks on here now that we have the proofs that it was all bullshit... Sorry.

Ok sorry I'm gonna ignore him and let people thank him. I just thought that I was helping by exposing someone who's been lying for weeks on here now that we have the proofs that it was all bullshit... Sorry.

you just take yourself a little bit too seriously...

Lol, on their website it's written that M sold 30 millions records worldwide...

I knew you would fall for it :lmao:

" Madonna’s performance will undoubtedly be one of the highlights of the night, and will be a show-stopping preview to her thirteenth studio album ‘Rebel Heart’ which is released on 9 March through Universal Music. " I

tumblr_nhbtvttKY81s29ntpo1_250.gif

does anyone think she'll do a mash up with Like a Prayer...? (the choir is there already!!)

She could, but I don't think she will do it. Her last TV performances were all about old songs (MTV with Don't Tell Me, the Grammys with Open Your Heart and even the Superbowl with 4 oldies for only 1 new)... I think the new performances will be all Rebel Heart :inlove:

Guest Rachelle of London

Sorry for snapping Moka! Youre a great poster. Dont let the trolls get you down. They'll drive you insane.

WHY DIDNT I GET TICKETS WHEN I HAD THE CHANCE

ugh

Oh well I'm sure she will be fabulous and all the haters will secretly be eating their words but rest assured within seconds registering their disgust across the Internet

I hope something epic and that performance is not like to the grammy. :elite:

To be honest most of the UK audience will not see the Grammy performance, it is not a big thing here. I know those of us on here will see both performances and therefore want something different on both nights, but for most watching it will be the first time they see it.