MADONNA at the BRITS 25 Feb: QUEEN to receive Lifetime Achievement Award?

Guest Rachelle of London

I'm pretty sure she's always been a US citizen, unless she has dual citizenship with UK.

She has dual. Of course she's always been a us citizen.

Can't see this not happening. It's a cert.

Wondering what other big TV shows she might try and pack in at the same time while she's over in Europe? She always did Wetten Dass for German TV - now that it's been cancelled is there an equivalent show there she might appear on?

And she did San Remo Music Festival in Italy around the time of her Brits 1995 appearance cos it's always on in February - is it still a big show widely watched?

I confirmed myself. Then, MTribe stole me the exclusive. She'll be there. Performing Living for love and at least one more song.

Thanks! Any talk of other European TV appearances while she's over in February?

I confirmed myself. Then, MTribe stole me the exclusive. She'll be there. Performing Living for love and at least one more song.

Oh dear prophet, please give us more "exclusives"! My favorite of yours was when you announced Unapologetic Bitch as the lead single. Keep going, you're doing such a good job! :s98:

The release date of Living for Love in the UK is a few days around the Brit awards exactly like the song is released to the radios in the US a few days around the Grammy Awards, there's no need to be a genius to get this. And it was the same for GMAYl and the Superbowl. In fact, several people on this forum made the same reasoning during the past weeks, but they did not pretend to be insiders. And they did not need to say that they had "the exclusive" to feed their ego. Get a life.

I thought it was official! Oh, i hope it's not a silly rumour because i would die, and i'm too young to die.

Hahah!! :D Edited by Soma

Oh I'm almost certain that this WILL happen. It's pretty obvious and it all makes sense. But why they haven't announced it yet is rather odd - especially when you know ITV will advertise the shit out of this. So why the delay?

Perhaps her team are pushing for a THIRD song :wow:. Get that UK promo!

Guest Rachelle of London

Ugh I hope they announce it soon. Itv will advertise the shit out of this. The last minute omg Madonna is turning up is so NTP.