Madonna: Queen of the GRAMMYS (Thread 4)

^ LOL. Can somebody tell me what moment this is from, and also the other clip of her giving someone a standing o? I tuned out after her amazing performer so missed the crowd shots.

Somewhere on my facebook I saw s grammy video post that said it had alternate angles from the broadcast...anyone have a link? I didn't press it cause I was at work and i forgot about it...

Somewhere on my facebook I saw s grammy video post that said it had alternate angles from the broadcast...anyone have a link? I didn't press it cause I was at work and i forgot about it...

The Vevo video shows a prolonged take of her "floating" up, and from a greater distance I believe, versus the live broadcast which is cut short.

I don't get it... There are five full, glorious minutes of Madonna to enjoy and people are getting worked up over not seeing the audience for five seconds at the end?

I don't think this is the point... the point is that the audience cheering Madonna was faked on someone else's video, if this not had happened then people wouldn't give a fuck about Madonna's video being without the audience reaction...

I don't think this is the point... the point is that the audience cheering Madonna was faked on someone else's video, if this not had happened then people wouldn't give a fuck about Madonna's video being without the audience reaction...

It's because the VEVO edit feels like a performance art video than a live TV performance, you know... it was all about the ART aspect of it all. I love It.

Andy Cohen takes Madonna’s haters to taskMadonna’s butt-baring Givenchy matador number on the Grammys red carpet may have landed her on many a worst-dressed list — but count Andy Cohen as a fan.

“I loved it,” he said Tuesday night at the Woman’s Day Red Dress Awards at Jazz at Lincoln Center. “Here’s the thing, the red carpets today are so boring because everyone has a stylist, and they just listen to their stylist and they do whatever they say. I like that Madonna puts on a show every time she comes out . . . when I’m 56, if my ass looks like that, I’ll wear fishnets and a matador outfit and show my ass.”

Cohen found the Madge Twitter backlash particularly obnoxious.“I thought the response to her was really ageist,” he said. “Why should you deny Madonna the right to be Madonna? This is who she is. This is what she does.

“I was tweeting about her, and I got a lot of tweets from women who were saying, ‘She’s too old, she can’t do this, she looks ridiculous,’ ” added Cohen. “I tweeted a couple back and I said, ‘Look, I’m looking at your avatar, and with all due respect, honey, you have a situation happening yourself.’ I don’t know why I’m on such a soap box about it, but I think it’s interesting. She’s Madonna. Let her keep being Madonna. Don’t take that away.”A longtime Madonna fan, Cohen has made no secret of the fact that the Queen of Pop is his dream guest to have on his nightly Bravo talk show, “Watch What Happens Live.” He’s hoping to leverage the release of her new album coming in March, “Rebel Heart,” into a booking.

“I’m working on it!,” he said. “Over Christmas, I was sitting there, zoning out in the sun, listening to Madonna, thinking seriously, ‘What would you ask her?’ And I started writing questions. Because that’s one show that I don’t want to blow . . . I don’t want to f – – k it up.”

Yes why should you deny her the right to be Madonna ! Why should anyone be deny the right who they want to be ?

I can't with M prtending to like |Toilet but doesn't know a damn song, only the one Mercy listens to all the time. :lmao:

:lmao: umm, ummm, ummm .. that one with the words ...

diplo is kinda cute but not when he speaks.

From the Broadcast, in HD

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwqD8oS_kGF6YlF2RjQ1NjB2dmc/view

I had posted a thread with the performance but the mods closed it because of course it's much better to have the performance buried between hundreds of posts of randomness where nobody can find it =)

The Vevo video shows a prolonged take of her "floating" up, and from a greater distance I believe, versus the live broadcast which is cut short.

The original broadcast shows audience reactions at the end, Kanye, Kim K, all of which were cut on the Vevo performance and pasted onto Gaga's Vevo performance

The original broadcast shows audience reactions at the end, Kanye, Kim K, all of which were cut on the Vevo performance and pasted onto Gaga's Vevo performance

They were pasted on to Gaga's Vevo?! I thought it was just some fan made thing that people were talking about with the stolen applause! For fuck's sake how can Vevo be so God damned stupid? They need to fix this shit now

They were pasted on to Gaga's Vevo?! I thought it was just some fan made thing that people were talking about with the stolen applause! For fuck's sake how can Vevo be so God damned stupid? They need to fix this shit now

The cut audience from Madonna's performance pasted and slipped into the end of Gaga's performance is the one on Gaga's official Vevo account page. That means it was approved and done either by Gaga's team, the Grammy team, or the Vevo folks - whoever is officially responsible for putting the official (legally uploaded) performance cuts up on official Vevo/Youtube pages. That's what is shady as fuck about it.....

The cut audience from Madonna's performance pasted and slipped into the end of Gaga's performance is the one on Gaga's official Vevo account page. That means it was approved and done either by Gaga's team, the Grammy team, or the Vevo folks - whoever is officially responsible for putting the official (legally uploaded) performance cuts up on official Vevo/Youtube pages. That's what is shady as fuck about it.....

Why the fuck is it not being addressed? They would crucify Madonna for something like that. Gaga truly is beyond awful, it seems.