Would you ever want to meet Madonna?

Bill

I would love to meet her like at a signing or red carpet and have her sign a cd but not like just me and her in a contest because I'm scared she might unintentionally be mean or something and break my heart lol

If it was questions i would ask her about:

Unreleased songs

Life

Album creative process

Music videos

What she does when she isn't recording

She's not mean. She's just quick and to the point in every circumstance so...

If she signs, she probably won't sign for everybody...

If you ask a stupid question, she might respond with a funny, cunity face

If you're in her way, she'll walk through you like you don't exist! (Seriously tho! If only you guys knew that story!!!) 😂😂😂

She's not mean. She's just quick and to the point in every circumstance so...

If she signs, she probably won't sign for everybody...

If you ask a stupid question, she might respond with a funny, cunity face

If you're in her way, she'll walk through you like you don't exist! (Seriously tho! If only you guys knew that story!!!)

Well tell us more!!!! you're so lucky! where, how did u met her?

i mean we just heard her being interviewed by ryan seacrest and she is so lovely. and same for being in that little video promo of marvin (a dancer) to help support him. Im sure she's a nice person when she's calm.

of course yes....for whatever situation...

a contest, a random meeting....

and i would chat about a lot of things i guess...artistic, personals, gossip...or i would stare silent like an idiot...i don't care.... :laugh:

Guest Rachelle of London

Barney's stories about meeting Madonna are the best, where is he?

There was a forum member that got to visit her LA home during BAT era when he was a child because his Uncle worked for her, I cant remember who it is.

I love to hear these stories rather than the ones where people met her through a contest or premieres

I was IN that motherfucking music school building at University Of Michigan on the same day she and Lola visited the dean last year. I didn't realize until the day after! WTF!

I don't wanna talk about it right now....

I've always felt the same way that Bill feels about it......what in the hell could I possibly bring to the table that would impress her. In theory meeting her sounds like a dream come true, but I'd be a nervous, awkward idiot.....lol. I think I prefer admiring from afar. Like others have mentioned though, I would love for her to touch my hand or something during a concert. If I had to choose being front row at a show or meeting her backstage but having mediocre seats, I'd take the front row tix.......I think.....lol.....then again, I would probably never forgive myself for passing on an opportunity like that.

the stage is her natural habitat. given the choice, id rather be in the front row than meet her personally myself. there is nothing better than Our monarch on a stage flipping her hair,shaking her ass and giving me good face and tits.

I would love to meet Madonna. Sure, it's always a risk to meet your idols in person. However, if I let an opportunity like that pass me by, I'd regret it for the rest of my life. The risk is always worth it. I'd definitely be nervous, but I wouldn't lose it. I've never been the type to cry or faint. I'd keep it cool.

I don't think I would want to ask her any questions. I'd just like to tell her I enjoy her work and I'm a big fan. I'd thank her for inspiring me and giving me confidence, even though I'm sure she hears that all the time. An autograph and a picture with her would be nice too.

Exactly how I feel to.

Wouldn't ask her questions because on this occasion it would be a superficial thing to do anyway, just tell her what lies at my heart and that is my constant love for her as the artist and idol I look up to.

Oh and I actually don't think I'd lose my shit while talking to her, just afterwards! :D

Oh and as for people saying they don't want to meet her because it might burst their perception they had of her..I get you, but I don't really think this applies to her.

I mean, of course nobody fully knows Madonna's personality except the woman herself, but there have been lots of people close to her who talked to the press / public on what M's like, so we do have a sketch of what her personality is like. So if you read up on that and keep it in your mind, then I don't think meeting her in person would clash with what you've imagined her to be.

I "met" her while working as a maitre d' in a restaurant in South Kensington. My first job and far away from home. We had other celebrities R. Williams, Mel B. etc....so it was always some sort of dream guest to have Madonna for me and 2 other waiters and staff members but we did not expect to see her that day, the table was not in her name, she was with friends, it was between Evita and Ray of Light. She is petite (not in a weird way like Kylie whom i met too) but has the charisma of 1000 suns. Milky perfect skin, big eyes and that voice. She oozes force, she's a walking powerhouse. I offered them drinks and walk them to their table. It was so weird because even though she did not deceive me at all, it was a strange experience to see in the flesh the person i had in poster in my room. As much as i knew everything about the person on that poster, i did not know the human being in the flesh before me. It would have been weird to ask for anything and we were forbidden to anyway (and i've never understood autographs). I don't even remember what we said, i had butterflies in my stomach and a rush of adrenaline. The waiters at their table had a big smile, in fact everybody was glad to have her there and they left a big tip.

Another time i encountered her in the lobby of a hotel in Paris while i was joining friends for brunch. I did not see her at first but heard THAT voice resounding in the marble lobby. She passed by me with her entourage and again : powerhouse, hoozing force and energy.

If i had to interview her i would ask specific questions on her music, her early days (especially about Martin), the perception of women in rock & pop music especially after a certain age, to describe her predecessors in a few words and what they meant to her : Diana Ross, Debbie Harry, Joni Mitchell, Chrissie Hynde, Janis Joplin, Marianne Faithfull, her favourite books and movies at the moment of the meeting, about Detroit today and its musical legacy, Africa and how complicated it is to do something there without falling in the trap of colonialism, transgenderism, Judith Butler and of course how does she balance her career with being a mother.

I would also bring her cd's i like and books i love as a gift.