JOAN OF ARC

CJM

Guest HaveASit

At first I thought the drums on the final version what weird and bringind the song down, but now I think the exactly opposite. Completely in love with this song

Guest Pud Whacker

Here's the thing about Madonna. She drops a song like Ghosttown, and I am literally in hysterics thinking it's the best thing in years by anyone and that the album can't possibly have anything else as good. And then I hear Joan of Arc, and it's like, no, THIS is the best thing ever. I mean, she just overshadows her own fucking masterpiece so effortlessly. I'm almost scared to hear the rest of the album.

Yes. Of course!!!

I just posted on my Facebook that this is one of the best songs Madonna has written in her 33 year career and that if you ever liked her, you will like this song. So far I am getting positive comments from people who are just casual fans and are going to listen to it in her Youtube page.

Getting you that promo, M!

This is shaping up to be one of my all time favorites. Of the 9 tracks it is the one I have played the most. I haven't heard the demo but it doesn't surprise me that some people prefer it. All great songs work with many orchestrations and interpretations. I expect that a live version would also be awesome.

Has anyone noticed? When she sings "being destructive isn't brave..." if you listen carefully you can hear seagulls in the background. :)

Yes I thought I was going insane cause I was hearing SEAGULLS!!

I didn't wanna say anything on this thread. Seriously thought I was having a stroke or something. LOL

Has anyone noticed? When she sings "being destructive isn't brave..." if you listen carefully you can hear seagulls in the background. :)

Now I have to listen to this track closely. ;)

Yes and I love it.

I just close my eyes and

Let you catch me now...

Somehow this has crept up and has become my absolute favorite out of the 9 pre-release tracks. My God. I demand this in a section with "Drowned World" for the upcoming tour.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Pud Whacker

No! And I've heard the song 8000 times! Will listen. X

So....Joan of Arc the finalized version is better than the demo??? :huh:

There just be may hope for Heartbreak City... :mellow:

I...I...I...I....... :(

Yep.