JOAN OF ARC

CJM

I'm slowly staring to listen to some of these songs finally (was trying to avoid being tired of the album before the era started) and this one is surprisingly well crafted and beautiful. It feels like a song that's been a hit for many years already if that makes any sense.

Guest Hunterlas

...dont you wanna give her a hug?

Athough I know shed preffer my money! lol so TAKE IT!!! TAKE IT ALL BABY. LMAO

Edited by Hunterlas

my favorite song so far.

Mine too Pud and I think she will do the demo on tour with her guitar and I will just die. Like properly collapse clutching my pearls and youll never hear from me again.

Guest Pud Whacker

Mine too Pud and I think she will do the demo on tour with her guitar and I will just die. Like properly collapse clutching my pearls and youll never hear from me again.

:lol:

i hope, if it makes it live, that it retains the album groove!!!

Anyone who has ever been mean to her should listen to this, the fuckers.

Seriously,she has been bringing us ACE melodies for THREE DECADES. And her voice. I just can't. I'm a sissy balling baby.

Guest Pud Whacker

Anyone who has ever been mean to her should listen to this, the fuckers.

Seriously,she has been bringing us ACE melodies for THREE DECADES. And her voice. I just can't. I'm a sissy balling baby.

:thumbsup:

the song got me really emotional yesterday. xo

If there is gonna be a matador section in the tour, this will be part of it! I can imagine a one-on-one dance. Something Tango-like, with a hint of Erotica from Confessions.

"Each time they take a photograph I lose a part I can't get back... I want to hide. This is the part where I detach."

Of the songs addressing her fame, this is one of the most heartbreaking lyrics she's written. Great song and a standout moment on the album.

Guest Pud Whacker

Me loves it. It was a little darker and sadder in its demo version and the final version is more uplifting :voiceofreason: .

i dont know if its more 'uplifting' per se. the beat that kicks in at "i dont want to talk about it right now..." pulls the listener in and you feel the sadness of the song more than the demo. i think.

i dont know if its more 'uplifting' per se. the beat that kicks in at "i dont want to talk about it right now..." pulls the listener in and you feel the sadness of the song more than the demo. i think.

Exactly! I feel more engaged and my ears PERK UP when the beat kicks in. Perfect production