Rebel Heart Tracklist

They should have just added it to the other 6 songs on the SD, not replace Graffiti Heart with it! WTF?

I love this era, I think it's going to turn out as one of her best ever, but damn, it's definitely the most confusing too :lol:

I think it will be better to buy one edition and then download all the new tracks released everywhere and make another cd to add.

Oh, i bought the deluxe, vinyl and cd single at Amazon.co.uk. Does anybody know if finally those amazon items count towards UK charts???? I want to know i'm helping Madonna get another UK number one!!!!

YAY!!!

Oh, i remember years ago they didn't count and i was so happy when i was in London just the week that Hollywood was released and I bought one part in Virgin and another in HMV and the vinyl in another one so the three copies counted! hahaha

YAY!!!

Oh, i remember years ago they didn't count and i was so happy when i was in London just the week that Hollywood was released and I bought one part in Virgin and another in HMV and the vinyl in another one so the three copies counted! hahaha

:laugh: A true fan

The Polish Super Deluxe Edition is now up for pre-orders at empik.com.

It seems that the Polish Super Deluxe will feature two exclusive bonus tracks that haven't been mentioned anywhere thus far - "Opus" and "The Fall" - included as tracks 20 and 21 on disc 1. :think:

I think the Opus and Fall tracklisting is false, these tracks have never been mentioned, also I think the run time would be over the limit of CDs

Also, why havent we had an official announcement on the actual versions that are due to be availiable, its officially two weeks on friday, also isnt it about time we started to get the official reviews

I think the Opus and Fall tracklisting is false, these tracks have never been mentioned, also I think the run time would be over the limit of CDs

Also, why havent we had an official announcement on the actual versions that are due to be availiable, its officially two weeks on friday, also isnt it about time we started to get the official reviews

Yes. The first official reviews for MDNA appeared a full three weeks ahead of its release. I wrote to Attitude Magazine on Facebook and they just responded that their review is coming "soon."

Yes. The first official reviews for MDNA appeared a full three weeks ahead of its release. I wrote to Attitude Magazine on Facebook and they just responded that their review is coming "soon."

I have a feeling Attitude is out on Friday, for digital subsciptions. Surely it would be in that

Also I just checked qucikly on google and the first initial reviews, from pretty much all sources, came out around 8th March , the album came out 26th March. So surely first reviews are imminent

I know its been talked about and expressed a lot, but these multiple track listings are a total mess. Whatever happened to just having an album track list and b-sides. I know that concept is somewhat dead today, with all the deluxe editions, and re-packagings that seem standard, but all these versions cant boost sales that much.

The standard 14-track clean edition is baffling. pointless. madonna shouldn't be releasing edited anything with this album. She should have stuck to her guns and released a full on double album. She had all the tracks there to do it and still maintain quality and a concept, and it would have got a much better critical reception than the single album probably will. It would be new territory for her, and would be more of a creative statement, even if commercially it may not have faired quite as well!

I know its been talked about and expressed a lot, but these multiple track listings are a total mess. Whatever happened to just having an album track list and b-sides. I know that concept is somewhat dead today, with all the deluxe editions, and re-packagings that seem standard, but all these versions cant boost sales that much.

The standard 14-track clean edition is baffling. pointless. madonna shouldn't be releasing edited anything with this album. She should have stuck to her guns and released a full on double album. She had all the tracks there to do it and still maintain quality and a concept, and it would have got a much better critical reception than the single album probably will. It would be new territory for her, and would be more of a creative statement, even if commercially it may not have faired quite as well!

I don't think the 14-track standard edition is a clean version, and I do find the cohesiveness and creative control of the standard edition better than the deluxe version. Wash All Over Me is also a proper album closer. But since this is not a spoiler thread I'm not gonna elaborate on this topic.

You're right. It appears to be a copy-paste error on Empik's behalf...

Guess what the 2 last tracks off Imagine Dragons' upcoming album are called: "Hopeless Opus" and "The Fall" :)

Guest Madomination

The number of tracklists is as endless as the number of demos out there. :lmao:

I know... :laugh:

It seems her tactic may be putting on a bonus track that is specific to each country and/or market.... :huh:

In any case, demos are still leaking and we are scraping the bottom of the barrel now as the latest ones are not that good at all.... :s703:

Why is the thread on Queen locked?

Well, let's carry on here then...To be honest, I don't have much hope anymore the song will make it on any edition. A Spotify exclusive would probably be the last remaining option, but then again, it's far from crisp CD quality :(

Oh well, we're really spoiled with this era!

Could unreleased tracks like 'Queen' be released as a tour edition of 'Rebel Heart'? That way they'd know people would buy it as part of a ticket bundle therefore giving the album a further boost in sales nearer the tour.

Just a thought...

That may have been the plan, but who knows now

One of the things that's annoying about the leaks is that everyone is assuming these songs are for the album. Some may have been intended for a soundtrack, a re-release, etc.

That may have been the plan, but who knows now

One of the things that's annoying about the leaks is that everyone is assuming these songs are for the album. Some may have been intended for a soundtrack, a re-release, etc.

I had been thinking this about her process, too... especially considering how different her demo tracks with Pharrell sound. I wondered if Pharrell was working on the soundtrack for the Minions movie coming out in May (which is basically the third Despicable Me movie, and he did the soundtracks for the first two, and "Happy" first appeared on the Despicable Me 2 soundtrack before it appeared on his album) -- but given the lyrical content of her demos with him, it is probably not likely that they are related to a children's movie project...

For one split second, before I saw the lyrics for another song which is on the album, I thought maybe she had a theme song for the forthcoming Pixar film. It's called Inside Out. Amy Poehler, Mindy Kaling, Bill Hader, and Phyllis from the American version of The Office are all doing voices. They play the embodiments of emotions in a young girl's head.

We'll see down the road. Maybe she'll make a soundtrack contribution again, but it probably won't be any of these tracks. She usually writes a submission based on the concept presented to her (cf. Austin Powers, Bond films).

Madonna is NOT the kind of artist who releases cheap reissues of albums. The only ones happened because of WB, but now she has FULL CONTROL of her releases.

I disagree . Look how many different versions there are already. If she has lots of great songs left over I wouldn't be surprised to see a reissue or tour version. I think the tour version would be great as it would work because with a new version of this great album lots of people would take up the ticket bundle offer.