Rebel Heart Tracklist

they are so beautiful

So they are highlighting Ghosttown and Bitch I'm Madonna???? I know that that doesn't mean anything, but maybe they are possible singles???

I think it does mean something! Especially for Ghosttown. BIM they are highlighting because it features a very popular artist, but I there's no reason to put Ghosttown on there unless its going to be a single.

I find the imagery and themes for all 3 covers just besutiful and gorgeous! I just find the super and standard covers a tad bit lazy and last minute. Don't get me wrong, the images are amazing and total cover material, but what bugs me is the extra large parental advisory sticker, and tht placement of the album title. On the standard, it's s little too big. As for the super, it should be centered than pushed to the right. Otherwise they all look great! I guess what I'm trying to get at is that it looks like more time and thought was put into the wire cover than the other two

I'm just adding my two cents! :) I do love Biancos work though this era!

I find the imagery and themed for all 3 covers just besutiful and gorgeous! I just find the super and standard covers a tad bit lazy and last minute. Don't get me wrong, the images are amazing and total cover material, but what bugs me is the extra large parental advisory sticker, and tht placement of the album title. On the standard, it's s little too big. As for the super, it should be centered than pushed to the right.

I agree with you. :thumbsup: afterall, we have an amazing set of songs (well just heard the first 6 released) but I'm sure the rest is superb as well.

You have a lot of discipline to not even listen to the new 3! :thumbsup: I've stopped listening to the other five since Jan, and I'm going crazy trying to remember the lyrics to Ghosttown! :lol:

You have a lot of discipline to not even listen to the new 3! :thumbsup: I've stopped listening to the other five since Jan, and I'm going crazy trying to remember the lyrics to Ghosttown! :lol:

:lmao: same here! I only left "Living for Love" under the Rebel Heart album on iTunes/phone. The other 5 needed a rest before the full album drops. :lol:

I find the imagery and themes for all 3 covers just besutiful and gorgeous! I just find the super and standard covers a tad bit lazy and last minute. Don't get me wrong, the images are amazing and total cover material, but what bugs me is the extra large parental advisory sticker, and tht placement of the album title. On the standard, it's s little too big. As for the super, it should be centered than pushed to the right. Otherwise they all look great! I guess what I'm trying to get at is that it looks like more time and thought was put into the wire cover than the other two

I think the intention is that the wire cover is seen as the official cover for the album.

What does "2 LP SET" mean? Is that the vinyl version?

yes

Im guessing the sticker is madonnatribe doing? Since it has their lame logo

oh! maybe this is all some fake made in that forum and the stickers are different once released?

The standard edition is nowhere to be seen in the internet pages like Amazon. I'm so confused with this mess of a release that I don't know if only Wikie Markt from Dakota will sell it or Mediamarkt from Hamburg or what.

I think the intention is that the wire cover is seen as the official cover for the album.

I can see that. I'm just pin pointing some things about the covers :)

I always assumed the standard edition was for Walmart but they don't sell CDs with Parental Advisory stickers. I'm confused.

It's all just a marketing thing dear

This is soooo confusing! Isn't it time Madonna.com or Interscope released as press release with the track list and producers etc???

For MDNA, we actually never got any official statements regarding the writing and production credits.

The full credits were revealed by Billboard in their track-by-track review of the album, two weeks before the album was released.