Rebel Heart Tracklist

The Japanese Super Deluxe Edition Digipak is now up for pre-orders at hmv.co.jp.

Disc 1 features the same 20 tracks as the regular Japanese edition, including one Japan-only bonus track.

Disc 2 features 6 as-yet-unconfirmed tracks, some of which are remixes.

It appears that the 14-track Standard edition won't be released in Japan.

Just ordered the super deluxe from wowhd. I wonder they are so much cheaper than Amazon. €15,99 compared to €29,99.

I might actually cancel the super deluxe from Amazon. Not that interested in the two remixes tbh.

I love that we get so many tracks, but when you look at the covers you would assume that the "standard" version with its smiling Madonna is the tame edition, yet it contains all but one explicit tracks.

The seemingly raunchy Super Deluxe Edition on the other hand doesn't even have more explicit tracks on it than the Deluxe Edition. That's weird, isn't it? :D

Edited by Illuminati

what a mess!

I'm buying the UK one, i guess, i love Queen and rather have Autotune than some random remix.

Do you guys think this is just because they want the hard core fans to buy so many copies that they open very high in the world charts? Because it makes no sense at all.

yes.I´m sure it worked quite well also with MDNA´s two covers also.And they sure erase the remxes in the second CD, unless are extremelly good, and I doubt it

what a mess!

I'm buying the UK one, i guess, i love Queen and rather have Autotune than some random remix.

Do you guys think this is just because they want the hard core fans to buy so many copies that they open very high in the world charts? Because it makes no sense at all.

I don't think it's that cynical. Traditionally, the main reason international versions tend to have more/different bonus tracks than the U.S. version is to incentivize int'l buyers to buy the version released in their country as opposed to U.S. imports. I'm not exactly sure what the reason for that is, but I'm guessing it has something to do with keeping int'l labels happy, since they lose money when people buy imports.

Just ordered the super deluxe from wowhd. I wonder they are so much cheaper than Amazon. 15,99 compared to 29,99.

I might actually cancel the super deluxe from Amazon. Not that interested in the two remixes tbh.

Danke for your useful post, just ordered my Super Deluxe on wowhd, too!

I love that we get so many tracks, but when you look at the covers you would assume that the "standard" version with its smiling Madonna is the tame edition, yet it contains all but one explicit tracks.

The seemingly raunchy Super Deluxe Edition on the other hand doesn't even have more explicit tracks on it than the Deluxe Edition. That's weird, isn't it? :D

That's the weird thing. The standard should have the poppy songs and mid temp ballads, including Rebel Heart, Wash All Over Me, Beautiful Scars, Addicted...

In fact, it would be really great to listen to the standard just to remember that old-school True Blue Madonna (I don't know why, but this album reminds me a lot to the True Blue spirit, with White Heat, Live To Tell, Open You Heart... now we have Beautiful Scars, Hold Tight, Living For Love, Joan of Arc, Rebel Heart...).

Then the Deluxe should have some other songs. And the SuperDeluxe should have SEX, Holy Water and Bitch I'm Madonna...

^ Love the standard cover also!

This is how those of us goody two shoes who didn't listen to the leaks are going to be rewarded: by never having Queen, which people are saying is absolute gold.

See, being good gets you nothing in this world :lmao:

The Japanese Super Deluxe Edition Digipak is now up for pre-orders at hmv.co.jp.

Disc 1 features the same 20 tracks as the regular Japanese edition, including one Japan-only bonus track.

Disc 2 features 6 as-yet-unconfirmed tracks, some of which are remixes.

It appears that the 14-track Standard edition won't be released in Japan.

Thanks! Updated!

Can somebody explain 2 me why the TITLE TRACK is not on the standard edition :manson:

or am i missing something?

Deluxe is the album as Madonna wants. Standard is just an edition pushed by the label for marketing reasons and was cut at track 14 from the Deluxe edition.

Can somebody explain 2 me why the TITLE TRACK is not on the standard edition :manson:

or am i missing something?

I don't get it either. I find those 4 tracks very necessary.

But it's out of M's control.

Rember when she was shocked to find out the radio edit of 4 Minutes was under 4 Minutes?? :chuckle:

Deluxe is the album as Madonna wants. Standard is just an edition pushed by the label for marketing reasons and was cut at track 14 from the Deluxe edition.

She never said that.

The deluxe version actually seems more like a marketing trick. They already have most fans purchased the deluxe which costs extra $$$ and they did the same with MDNA, marketing the deluxe version as the "standard" (in Guy's words) ,when in fact you know Falling Free is THE album closer, just like how Wash All Over Me feels like a grand finale. IMO the last 5 tracks seem randomly thrown together and the 14-track version feels more "complete". Of course we can treat whatever version we want as our own perception of the album, but I just don't like it when people keep saying that the standard version is reductive.

What they really should be pumping out is vinyl. A regular edition and a deluxe. Plus 12" singles would be great. Other artists get this treatment (especially those who have only been around less than 5 years.), why can't they do the same for M??

She never said that.

The deluxe version actually seems more like a marketing trick. They already have most fans purchased the deluxe which costs extra $$$ and they did the same with MDNA, marketing the deluxe version as the "standard" (in Guy's words) ,when in fact you know Falling Free is THE album closer, just like how Wash All Over Me feels like a grand finale. IMO the last 5 tracks seem randomly thrown together and the 14-track version feels more "complete". Of course we can treat whatever version we want as our own perception of the album, but I just don't like it when people keep saying that the standard version is reductive.

Madonna said 19 tracks was the album

Guy O said 19 tracks was the album

So yes

Apparently there's only 1 version of LP will be released.

Catalogue Number : 4721169

Number of Discs : 2

Label : Interscope Records

Format : LP

Disc 1 (Side A)

A1. Living For Love

A2. Devil Pray

A3. Ghosttown

A4. Unapologetic Bitch

A5. Illuminati

Disc 1 (Side B)

B1. Bitch I'm Madonna feat. Nicki Minaj

B2. Hold Tight

B3. Joan Of Arc

B4. Iconic feat. Chance The Rapper, Mike Tyson

B5. HeartBreakCity

Disc 2 (Side A)

A1. Body Shop

A2. Holy Water

A3. Inside Out

A4. Wash All Over Me

A5. Best Night

Disc 2 (Side B)

B1. Veni Vidi Vici feat. Nas

B2. S.E.X.

B3. Messiah

B4. Rebel Heart

Guys - before you order from WOWHD, know that their CDs often come scuffed and scratched! I've bought a bunch of things from there and not once have I received anything in mint condition. There's always something - a random silver sticker on the actual booklet that you can't peel off, holes and dents on the sleeve, no shrink wrap etc!!!! I mean it's fine if you just want a cheap album but this is Rebel Heart Super Deluxe tbh

LFL 2 tracks CD single

71aHdJciQIL._SX425_.jpg

Catalogue Number : 4722639

Number of Discs : 1

Label : Universal

Release Country : Europe

Format : CDS

01. Living For Love

02. Living For Love (Offer Nissim Living For Drama Mix)