Rebel Heart Tracklist

Well, gotta say, I've been following the leaks since they've leaked and listend to the album many, many times.. and I could just be bored with it, but I don't find myself drawn to it or listening to it much anymore. I think it was just the whole "new" factor for me. I keep going back to COADF.

At this point, is it even possible that Target or Best Buy would have an exclusive edition? I am guessing not. Has that sort of thing ever been announced this close to a release date by artist?

Well, gotta say, I've been following the leaks since they've leaked and listend to the album many, many times.. and I could just be bored with it, but I don't find myself drawn to it or listening to it much anymore. I think it was just the whole "new" factor for me. I keep going back to COADF.

Is it possible for me to stop seeing posts from this person? Can someone help me?

Looks like amazon uk finally has the super deluxe up at a reasonable price, with the track list, so glad Autotune Baby is gone, shame about Queen, oh well, at least we have it.

Probably an error on the website. Every single store has the two remixes instead of Queen and Autotune. Don't hold you breath.

I know, the fact that the iTunes link send you to Amazon and the Amazon link send you to itunes doesn't exactly give you faith in the website

Ok they sort of fixed things on Madonna.com. It now only has a link to Amazon which works and they added 2 stars next to Addicted which had none previously. The stars are still off though as no song has 3 stars next to it. I believe the correct thing would be that the songs with 1 star are on the deluxe and super deluxe and the 2 stars appear only on the super deluxe. The 3 stars are not needed. They almost have it right! Hopefully at least the track listing of the super deluxe is correct if nothing else :nervous:

Is it possible for me to stop seeing posts from this person? Can someone help me?

Don't worry Sanctuary, he got the Hector Royal flush like he deserved the other day when a lot of trolls were flushed. You won't be seeing any more of his posts. :thumbsup:

They've fixed the links, so it sends you to the correct site. That means they've amended stuff so if the tracklisting was wrong surely that wild have been changed

I live in hope

My God, this is so exciting!

They've fixed the links, so it sends you to the correct site. That means they've amended stuff so if the tracklisting was wrong surely that wild have been changed

I live in hope

i have ordered the super deluxe from a uk store...autotune and queen had been on its track list... but a few days later i got an email that those two won t be included...but the two remixes will...

What in the actual fuck with the track list. The album goes on sale in some countries this coming week! Is the Madonna.com track list or the amazon.com track list the actual super deluxe track list. How do we not know this close to the release date?!

#soon

Super Deluxe isn't suppose to come a week or 2 after the albums released.

seriously? I pre-ordered from Amazon and they're saying it will be released on March 10.