Rebel Heart Tracklist

14 track clean version appeared on itunes

Unapologetic B****

B**** I m Madonna

:laugh:

I'm curious as to how these will sound.

Will it be bleeped? Will she just say "Bit?" Hmmm...

If they really insisted on a 14 track clean version, they should have simply removed the explicit tracks and we wouldn't have these 2 pointless versions. Interscope is so much worse than Warner when it comes to album formats.

It would be consequent to replace the adult tracks with different tracks - there are enough great alternatives.

According to Madonnatribe:

The tracklist of the Clean edition of Madonnas Rebel Heart has been recently added to the Amazon.com page for the digital version of the album.

The Clean version is based on the 14 track Standard edition and shares its same artwork with the Parental Advisory logo missing and a few interesting choices about which songs needed the cleaning treatment, and leaving us wonder how the edited versions will sound like.

01. Living For Love

02 Devil Pray

03. Ghosttown

04. Unapologetic B**** [Clean]

05. Illuminati

06. B**** Im Madonna [feat. Nicki Minaj] [Clean]

07. Hold Tight

08. Joan Of Arc

09. Iconic [feat. Chance The Rapper]

10. HeartBreakCity [Clean]

11. Body Shop [Clean]

12. Holy Water [Clean]

13. Inside Out

14. Wash All Over Me

I agree. With MDNA, all they did was remove Gang Bang on the regular edition and I'm Fucked Up on the deluxe edition.

They also censored lyrics in "Give Me All Your Luvin'" and "Some Girls", and for the deluxe they added the Laidback Luke remix of "GMAYL" as an extra.

They also censored lyrics in "Give Me All Your Luvin'" and "Some Girls", and for the deluxe they added the Laidback Luke remix of "GMAYL" as an extra.

I didn't know about the censored songs on MDNA, but I think that was easier than censoring this album. Especially when bitch is in the title of two tracks. I'm expecting silence bleeps, like Gwen's Hollaback Girl. "This *blank* is bananas!" lol

Because the song does not fit the album at all

It's sad that we have to put opinions in spoiler tags to avoid getting attacked.

Anyway, I don't agree. It's still a great song. I know a lot of people prefer the Avicci demo, but I think it fits lyrically and sonically. It's the damn title of the album!

It's sad that we have to put opinions in spoiler tags to avoid getting attacked.

Anyway, I don't agree. It's still a great song. I know a lot of people prefer the Avicci demo, but I think it fits lyrically and sonically. It's the damn title of the album!

No, I put the spoiler tag because this is NOT a spoiler thread.

According to Madonnatribe:

The tracklist of the Clean edition of Madonnas Rebel Heart has been recently added to the Amazon.com page for the digital version of the album.

The Clean version is based on the 14 track Standard edition and shares its same artwork with the Parental Advisory logo missing and a few interesting choices about which songs needed the cleaning treatment, and leaving us wonder how the edited versions will sound like.

01. Living For Love

02 Devil Pray

03. Ghosttown

04. Unapologetic B**** [Clean]

05. Illuminati

06. B**** Im Madonna [feat. Nicki Minaj] [Clean]

07. Hold Tight

08. Joan Of Arc

09. Iconic [feat. Chance The Rapper]

10. HeartBreakCity [Clean]

11. Body Shop [Clean]

12. Holy Water [Clean]

13. Inside Out

14. Wash All Over Me

I wonder if there's a clean version for deluxe & super deluxe version?

Who on earth even buys clean versions? Nuns? So odd that it's a demand of American supermarkets, do they sell censored films, books and video games?!?!

For conservative and collectors.

I remember MDNA clean version was selling at 29.90 like hotcakes on eBay back then.

Who on earth even buys clean versions? Nuns? So odd that it's a demand of American supermarkets, do they sell censored films, books and video games?!?!

Walmart is the largest retailer in the US. They refuse to sell albums with Parental Advisory stickers. I don't think they ban R-rated movies or M-rated video games, but I wouldn't know. I live in NY. We don't have a Walmart. :)