Rebel Heart Tracklist

on the WOW HD UK site, the tracklisting has changed to include the LFL remixes? :(

is this the official UK super deluxe tracklisting as well then?

Is there *any* version of the album that contains "Queen" and "Autotune Baby"? I'd rather have those two tracks instead of the two remixes!

I ain't dealing. She should be smart enough, If your album leaks in its most complete version, DO NOT FUCKING release a version with less. Where's the incentive to buy it? There's a more complete version of this album for free and out months before the original.

It is always the same, it's the one who buys the original who gets fucked instead of rewarding them. And then people complain about piracy.

I think the Fnac one is just the deluxe album with an extra disc of two remixes, isn't it?

Perhaps one of these "missing" songs will appear as track 20 on the Japanese version of the album, in which case I will order that one and cancel my pre-order.

Well, i'm waiting until mid March to buy the physical cds. Until it's all released. I will download the HQ Superdeluxe once it's released so i have it on better quality and then i will buy once everything is released. This is absolute chaos and i want to buy knowing what it's going to be included and choose properly. Maybe this time it's better to buy the Japanese version

"Autotune Baby" will appear on the Standard and Deluxe editions sold in German Saturn and MediaMarkt stores.

Don't know about "Queen", though. Could be the Japanese bonus track?

Are you people getting a bit too greedy? So we won't get 25 songs but "only" 19-23.. :huh: C'MON PEOPLE!!!! :lmao:

When have we ever got this many Madonna songs? I personally think she should have released an album with "reasonable" amount of songs, like 14-15.

I m affraid I will delete Autotune Baby off my playlist, its the intro that is a little disturbing. the track is ok though...

Queen is a keeper !!!

Are you people getting a bit too greedy? So we won't get 25 songs but "only" 19-23.. :huh: C'MON PEOPLE!!!! :lmao:

When have we ever got this many Madonna songs? I personally think she should have released an album with "reasonable" amount of songs, like 14-15.

There are still many things to be confirmed by Madonna yet and yes, 19-23 songs are great but changing 2 songs for remixes is just a bad idea. And it's something that could be changed. In fact, those 2 songs are two of my favorite songs so it makes it even worse, at least for me. She has so many good songs also she left out that she could use them for that second CD. I just find it a waste of space that could be used for better things.

I'm just wondering why thy're deciding between the remixes and the 2 songs. Surely, there's more than enough room for all of them.

I don't know but she's making a huge mistake. By the way, I updated the Japanese bonus track and it's a miserable LFL remix that appears in the remixes EP sold in iTunes Worldwide.

Japanese Super deluxe will also include remixes.