THE REBEL HEART ALBUM THREAD Pt

ryan

Got mine! So happy and excited for those that didn't listen! It's a great day indeedy! ❤️❤️❤️ #rebelheart #motherfuckers

:lmao::lmao: #motherfuckers

YES!

Yay finally the American gays can join us :laugh:

Yaaay!!!!!!!

I'm curious what this past week world sales have been for Rebel Heart? Is there a thread started on this? Thanks

No charts are out yet.

Probably Wednesday the first chart positions will be out

Worldwide sales will be out Friday for countries who published a chart this week. Expect a smallish number.

Next week we will have the rest of the world charts and sales.

Next Friday (3/20), Mediatraffic will have a bigger number. That will include the US sales. (MDNA debuted with 740k.)

No charts are out yet.

Probably Wednesday the first chart positions will be out

Worldwide sales will be out Friday for countries who published a chart this week. Expect a smallish number.

Next week we will have the rest of the world charts and sales.

Next Friday (3/20), Mediatraffic will have a bigger number. That will include the US sales. (MDNA debuted with 740k.)

Saw an article around the time of the Grammys (I think) that RH pre-orders were over 300k worldwide. Sorry no specifics.

ITS HERE IN CANADA TOOOOOO!!!!

I'm listening for the first time with all the rest of you!!!

I'm still not at the newer downloads yet but loving how it all flows together.

I now absolutely love Bitch I'm Madonna.

My BF is going crazy mad with me right now ! jajajaja .. I told you ..this is the first Madonna release since we moved together ... and it's a long way from here to the tour jajajjjj

Fucking love Iconic!

I wish it wasn't so late here so I could blast this. I hope my neighbors are all working tomorrow. If they're not, hope they like Madonna. It's all they;re going to hear.

Universal Music Colombia said that we will get the deluxe version tomorrow and the super deluxe next month. Maybe it's the same for Latin America.

I called a record store and they said the'll have the SuperDeluxe tomorrow, but asked me to call tomorrow for updates...

UMArg finally anwered my messages and said they'll release both Deluxe and SuperDeluxe tomorrow! Let's see what happens tomorrow... I want my deluxe edition!!!

Finally got to hear the rest of the songs! Loving some of them, still tentative about a couple of others. So far I can say I absolutely love Inside Out and Rebel Heart !! I think WAOM may take a little getting used to after the preview I heard back in December. Looking forward to hearing the full album on repeat!

I've listened to the ten remaining songs twice already - I really really love Inside Out, Body Shop, Messiah, Wash All Over Me and Rebel Heart. HeartbreakCity is growing on me. Holy Water is really interesting sonically. The only one not to really grab me yet is Best Night.

So, will all the pre-ordered songs hitting iTunes chart like the last 3 did or did iTunes institute a new rule/bullshit?

Onto Best Night right now. I really dig its throwback to Justify My Love.

I want to talk more in depth about each song but it's 2:12 in the morning and I want to give the songs another listen. I spent most of Best Night recovering from Wash All Over Me so another listen is needed. Amazing album. Just have to mention again how much Wash All Over Me affected me and Messiah was my comfort blanket. Thank you Madonna for this album.

It's quite possibly her best album as of yet. She literally rips her heart out and bears her soul for everyone to see. It's so well produced and unlike anything she's ever done. I can't even choose a favorite right now!!!!

I'm in love with Body Shop. I'm having a real hard time not just replaying it over and over again.

I actually really did not like the demo at all, but I'm finally in love with it! Love the additional production!