THE REBEL HEART ALBUM THREAD Pt

ryan

I was at a local used record store, and they were already selling Rebel Heart!!!

B_iy_KHTVEAEqrth_jpg_large.jpg

I didn't buy it! I'm waiting till Tuesday! :x

But they only had that edition. No standard, no super deluxe, no vinyl.

How are my fellow Aussies buying the standard/super deluxe/vinyl editions?

I'm on the verge of buying them all from WowHD. I'm not sure of what their service is like but I can't find any other options:

http://www.wowhd.com.au/search?q=madonna&t=all

Sanity still haven't delivered the deluxe edition to my place which saddens me a bit cause I was so excited to have it on the release date...

^ I am also curious if everyone who has received cds in the mail so far has received them in good condition. These are the things I think about at new album time :laugh:

^ I am also curious if everyone who has received cds in the mail so far has received them in good condition. These are the things I think about at new album time :laugh:

Mine arrived from Amazon UK today and it's in perfect condition. Listened to it and yes it's perfect in every way.

I always worry about this too. My Fnac edition arrived internationally in perfect condition. I'm not so optimistic about my Amazon editions.. their packaging has gotten truly awful lately. :laugh: I'm most worried about my vinyl, which I don't really want to open, but then how will I know if it's broken?

Shame the vinyl only comes out at the end of the month in France :/

I had planned on buying a 24 bit flac version on 7 digital but they only have a 16 bit version (SHAME ON YA UNIVERSAL) so i'd rather buy a copy the deluxe cd.

Sooooo do we have the credits? I've searched high and low for them on Madonna.com but I can't find anything.

We have a whole thread dedicated to credits :D

Nothing on madonna.com yet, though.

I was at a local used record store, and they were already selling Rebel Heart!!!

B_iy_KHTVEAEqrth_jpg_large.jpg

I didn't buy it! I'm waiting till Tuesday! :x

But they only had that edition. No standard, no super deluxe, no vinyl.

OMGGGGGG I want it NOW!!!!!!!

How are my fellow Aussies buying the standard/super deluxe/vinyl editions?

I'm on the verge of buying them all from WowHD. I'm not sure of what their service is like but I can't find any other options:

http://www.wowhd.com.au/search?q=madonna&t=all

Sanity still haven't delivered the deluxe edition to my place which saddens me a bit cause I was so excited to have it on the release date...

I didn't get mine either. Very annoyed!

I didn't get mine either. Very annoyed!

I know right :(. If I knew they were not going to ship it on time then I would've just went in and bought it in the store.

The itunes album is slowly being made available in the rest of the world.

US fans might want to check their itunes.

Anyone that ordered the super deluxe from Amazon US, has it shipped yet?

I'm in the US and I pre-ordered the Super Deluxe from Amazon.I keep checking my email to see if it has shipped yet.I chose the 'fast' shipping that will have it delivered on March 10.

I'm in the US and I pre-ordered the Super Deluxe from Amazon.I keep checking my email to see if it has shipped yet.I chose the 'fast' shipping that will have it delivered on March 10.

I chose the same thing. I just want to start being able to track my order. I'll be sad if it doesn't come on Tuesday.

I chose the same thing. I just want to start being able to track my order. I'll be sad if it doesn't come on Tuesday.

yeah,it had better come on Tuesday!

Japanese edition:

11009852_799372063431634_876013293284205

Apparently it contains the lyric sheets. I need someone who has it to upload the Body Shop lyrics please!!

I know right :(. If I knew they were not going to ship it on time then I would've just went in and bought it in the store.

I'm so glad I didn't order online! I love buying in the shop anyway...flashing my new CDs to anyone who will pay attention :lol:

I'm so glad I didn't order online! I love buying in the shop anyway...flashing my new CDs to anyone who will pay attention :lol:

I pre-ordered it online just for those goddamn postcards :rotfl:

Hi guys!

Do any of you know when, if ever, the super deluxe edition will be available on iTunes? My CDs from WowHD still haven't arrived, and I'm dying to listen to Beautiful Scars mastered and on ear splitting volume!

Hi guys!

Do any of you know when, if ever, the super deluxe edition will be available on iTunes? My CDs from WowHD still haven't arrived, and I'm dying to listen to Beautiful Scars mastered and on ear splitting volume!

The super deluxe edition was, i guess accidentally, made available on Spotify on the morning of the release in Sweden this past friday. But I think it was in the afternoon or something the same day that I went in and had a look and they'd removed it.

So I don't think they're planning on digitally releasing this version just yet. Not sure tho!

So, I went into my local record shop after work to pick up my pre-ordered copy of the Super Deluxe...

BUT IT HADN'T BEEN DELIVERED TO THEM BY UNIVERSAL!!! :rant::rant::rant:

For reasons unknown, they only got the Standard and Deluxe editions, even though they had specifically asked Universal to ship at least one copy of the Super Deluxe. Oh well.. at least I got a 24" x 36" Rebel Heart poster for free as compensation for the inconvenience. Quite a gesture since they're selling for $30 + shipping on ebay.

Luckily, my Deluxe Edition was delivered today! :tigger: :tigger: :tigger: