THE REBEL HEART ALBUM THREAD Pt

ryan

The original RH cover is the best but I'm buying the deluxe so now I don't know what to do. Slap the original on the deluxe in my iTunes? I don't like doing that and I"m not buying multiple copies. First world problems are hard!!

Im so exited for you all!!!! Its so great and to the posters that havent cheated the rest is as good if not better! Ive got tears in my eyes. x

You are all so good. Wait till you hear VVV BS BT and GH. (with Malawi beats) I just cry. This album is a masterpiece.

Just rang MCA Music Philippines and their marketing said target release is March 9 for Deluxe version. The only one that's to be released here. So that means i need to import the standard and super deluxe. As for the vinyl they will release it here a little later than the CD. They also plan to give out postcards or posters to buyers. Nothing is finalized yet for promo items.

Edited by madmicmar

The original RH cover is the best but I'm buying the deluxe so now I don't know what to do. Slap the original on the deluxe in my iTunes? I don't like doing that and I"m not buying multiple copies. First world problems are hard!!

:lol:

I'm having the same problem. What to do??

Remember that when you guys go buy the different versions at the store to buy them separately on their own receipts so the sales count :)

?

Remember that when you guys go buy the different versions at the store to buy them separately on their own receipts so the sales count :)

No. I refuse. Madonna does just fine. And, I give a rat's ass about sales charts.

I'm going to buy all three but I would use the original cover art up until Rebel Heart and then from the bonus tracks use the super deluxe one.

Or use the standard up until the deluxe and then the deluxe until the super lol

^ that's how I'm gonna do it on my Ipod....

tracks 1 thru 14 (Standard Cover)

tracks 15 thru 19 (Deluxe Cover)

tracks 19 thru 25 (Super Deluxe Cover)

They really FUCKED UP the preorders on aus itunes.

Everyone had preordered the deluxe.

Then when the standard came they deleted the deluxe and changed everyones preorders to the standard. Now the deluxe version is back. But everyone has to cancel their standard preorder and go back and preorder the deluxe AGAIN because you can only get the new 3 tracks on the deluxe version. (or you could just order both, but why would you?)

SO FUCKING DUMB. Why the fuck did they take it away and change the preorders and then bring it back again?! UGH!!!

FUCK ITUNES

i clicked on the album cover to download the songs.....and what happened? it downloaded Hold Tight 2 times....

JOA seems bought but not downloaded and Iconic must still be downloaded...!!!

:voodoo::voodoo::voodoo:

I feel sad for all of you who will be downloading instead of having the wonderful covers on cd and vinyl, hahahahaha.

OH, this is going to be the first time in my life that i buy multiple copies. I don't even have MDNA standard, just bought the deluxe one, but this time...

oh my god :cries:

okay i've listened once each.

HOLD TIGHT!!!! could be a single for sure. fucking wonderful. i started to get tears in my eyes half way through. then at the end of the song i started sobbing because i was thinking how fucking good this album is and how it's going to blow everyone away. then joan of arc started and after the first few lines i just lost it :rotfl:

laying on my head with my headphones on and a pillow over the top of my face crying like a baby!! it hurts to listen to that song.

then ICONIC! WOWOWOW. soooooooo fucking GOOD! the chorus ICONIC, ICONIC, IRONIC bit with that freaky dark beat in the background omg. it's like the type of production i love! that bit reminds me of Britney. I mean that in a good way! i don't know what song though. this is fucking fantastic.

EXCUSE ME WHILE I LISTEN FOR THE 2ND TIME.

Oh god...why do you live all the way down there :cries:

I'm living in a Madonna ghost town with no friends. I'm so alone.

But I'm so happy to read this :)

Guest Bald Ambition

Does anyone know who shares production and songwriting credits on the three new tracks?

Also, I'm new here, so hello everybody :-)