New Grammy thread: The Queen of Life OWNS IT

Mr.X Blind Item /Grammy - I don't know if I believe it but it's funny none the less !

1) “That b**ch has some motherf**king nerve to get up and walk out during MY performance!” – permanent A++ list icon on her arch rival being AWOL during her number. If you asked any of the other celebs in attendance last night, they were glad she left too.

who is this??

who is this??

Apparently it's supposed to be about Madonna ( the Permanent A++ star) and Lady Gaga and other celebs were glad when Gaga left the Grammy mid show.

Mr.X Blind Item /Grammy - I don't know if I believe it but it's funny none the less !

1) “That b**ch has some motherf**king nerve to get up and walk out during MY performance!” – permanent A++ list icon on her arch rival being AWOL during her number. If you asked any of the other celebs in attendance last night, they were glad she left too.

I doubt this happened, but i love it anyway!!!!

I doubt this happened, but i love it anyway!!!!

I love the part where it said everybody was glad that Gag left early ! LOL

I'm so fucking sick of the ageist comments and it looks like they're only going to get worse as time goes on. This is the world we live in.

They are also all over this forum as well *COUGH* IVY *COUGH*

Yes, M was a little nervous, and that wardrobe malfunction didn't do any good...

But if I had been up on that stage, I guess I would have shit my pants!

No one but M could have pulled off that performance! I'm so proud of her... Even my mom, who absolutely loathes Madonna, likes the song and the performance... :dramatic::bow::queenbitch:

tumblr_njhfr3ISoH1r2pp2to1_250.gif

:inlove:

They are also all over this forum as well *COUGH* IVY *COUGH*

One of the all time worst

Don't know why that fly is still around

Sorry, but I had to

The ageist shit really is old. What's worse is when people say Annie Lennox (although I think she's great) is so "classy" and she shows all these younger women you don't have to use your sexuality. Again, women are not allowed to be sexy and taken seriously. Unless you sing standards covered head to toe in a gown you are not "classy," especially if you're over 40.

Girl, serve what you sip!!

Now what did she say?

A man tweeted that he was watching madonna rehearse for the grammys and kelly clarkson replied "never heard of her" with a smiley face

Gaga must of spat some bullshit to her because she was praising tony and gagas performance, she said great things about every performance except for Madge

Since I have seen Madonnas deluxe cover, I was thinking of a new Sex book by her. With all the models and people together again, like Isabella Rosilini. And maybe with Miley too. Think about, woman abve 50 doing an estethic erotic photos. It would sell like nuts. I think thats a great idea

i'm sure kelly was just joking...she has that personality and face for that type of humor

Of course Kelly was joking, she owes M her career as she auditioned for AI with Express Yourself! Plus she's covered Crazy for You in concert. :rotfl: