New Grammy thread: The Queen of Life OWNS IT

So if I buy separately do I still pay the $7.99 like it's completing an album or will I pay $1.29 for each of the 8 remixes?

from what i observed... if the album price is lower than the tracks bought separately, you will just pay the balance to complete the album... for my iTunes Philippines, the price per song is 0.99 and the complete remix album is $7.92... so it wouldn't make any difference if i buy the whole album or separately... buying separately is for counting purposes... :)

Grammy Grades:

Madonna A+++

Rest Of Performers D

Som Smeet- Want to Punch Him

Ridiculous. Did we watch the same show? Annie Lennox brought down the house. Sam smith and Mary j blige were soulful. Gwen and Adam very pretty.

Great performance. She looked so good and I loved the dark imagery. Maybe a hint for the tour?

I think the let down was with the Grammy editing. They alway use such boring angles. I think this is going to look heaps better at the Brits.

I have this recorded in HD on my foxtel box. I think I've watched the performance about 15 times now. It gets better with every viewing.

One of her best awards show performances EVER!

I have this recorded in HD on my foxtel box. I think I've watched the performance about 15 times now. It gets better with every viewing.

One of her best awards show performances EVER!

YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!

did anyone notice any fuckups during her performance tonightÉ

I mean, it was just flawless... in one word: UPlifting!!! (UP UP UP UP -lifting!)

But ... I do think something went wrong with her shoulder piece (her left shoulder) on her bolero when she whipped off the cape at the beginning. Then it just kind of flapped around a bit ... when she finally removed the jacket, that's when she really seemed to let loose and seemed less restrained.

I mean, we as fans can probably be a little more critical of it, but to the casual viewer, it was well executed -- strong vocals, high energy, solid song, choir and dancers, and the aerial lift at the end for added dramatic impact. I don't think there's much room for criticism, but you know perfectionist performer that she is, Madonna is probably making her mental list and running over and over it in her head about little things that didn't go quite as she wanted.

Living for love and loving this performance!

It does get better with every viewing. I think when I was watching it live I was too nervous for her to really enjoy it

+1 ... I was so nervous for her tonight! I was trying to write out valentines that I need to send in the mail this week (as I was waiting for her turn to come) and my hands were shaking!

+1 ... I was so nervous for her tonight! I was trying to write out valentines that I need to send in the mail this week (as I was waiting for her turn to come) and my hands were shaking!

That's so sweet, Peter! :inlove:

Can't wait to receive mines. :fag:

That's so sweet, Peter! :inlove:

Can't wait to receive mines. :fag:

Living for love! So we have to celebrate Valentine's Day, right? (Would be happy to send you one ... just PM me your postal address if you want one! xo.)

I can't believe how the serious press is actually stating Madonna's performance was part of an illuminati ritual. Those are theories you would read on some dodgey blogger's piece not MTV!

The press is still at it... Attacking Madonna seems to be their fave hobby once again. So happy she flashed her ass to them!