New Grammy thread: The Queen of Life OWNS IT

Well, M's performance was fun...not her best, but good promotion for her new single...I liked her red carpet outfit better than the stage one...the bottom looked like she was wearing big red Depends....boobs were great!

BACK.

THAT WAS SUCH AN AMAZING PERFORMANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ONE OF HER BEST TELEVISION PERFORMANCES OF ALL TIME!

I strongly agree. Vocals were excellent as well.

OMG I AM ABSOLUTELY DEAD RIGHT NOW! :dramatic:

I agree she didn't wanna move too much at first but there came that point at the second chorus where you could see her go "fuck it" and then she got SO into it. She was LIVING and so am I!

QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN. HER BEST GRAMMY PERF EVER. :dramatic:

Yes it's the middle part, right after the PDP move (loved that) where she seemed to go off a bit. I've rewatched a couple times and really enjoy the rest of it. There's a sequence of moves, little crossed-leg backward kick, that's adorable. She turned back on for the second part. She's out of breath at some point but I actually LOVE that part. Definitely singing live. All-in-all it was a great night. Lots and lots of goodies!

I strongly agree. Vocals were excellent as well.

It was absolutely amazing and the highlight of the night. (perhaps a bit biased but, whatever.)

She managed to make a performance within the first hour feel like an epic beginng/middle/and closing extravaganza!!

BACK.

THAT WAS SUCH AN AMAZING PERFORMANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ONE OF HER BEST TELEVISION PERFORMANCES OF ALL TIME!

:thumbsup: Mattress, glad you are back on the thread. Spent the entire day watching the Grammys and laughing with the great fans here. Only Madonna could make me do that and love it so much. She is as brilliant as ever.

Not trying to scare you! I'm sorry. I'm just scared myself and I guess I shouldn't try to spread fear. Negativity breeds negativity. Like I said there is a very good chance I am wrong. I'm seriously not a troll though. I just watch objectively through eyes that see. And that performance was ominous (#wordoftheday).

Really though, it was a great performance, just the ending left me a bit worried. Just trying to see if others feel the same. I wish all the best for her because she is my favorite artists and Rebel Hearts rocks. I've just seen what the industry can do and I hope it isn't her time.

But what more should I say? Really did love the performance and how involved she got the crowd. The ending is just spooky for me.

I do not understand what you are talking about ? What else can the industry do to Madonna that they have not done already .What is so spooky about the ending ?

After the performance she probably went home to her 4 beautiful children and live happily ever after .

:thumbsup: Mattress, glad you are back on the thread. Spent the entire day watching the Grammys and laughing with the great fans here. Only Madonna could make me do that and love it so much. She is as brilliant as ever.

So happy you're here with us taking part in this bit of Madonna history! :smooch:

SHE WAS BEYOND INCREDIBLE TONIGHT!