THE OFFICIAL MNATION GRAMMYS VIEWING THREAD

It was the offer nissim remix you flop fans!!

The remix seemed different and it was so much better, esp when it explodes during the middle!

ANYONE SAYING HER DANCING IS FLAT SORRY SLOANE STOP PUTTING ALL THESE CRAZY EXPECTATIONS ITS NOT HEALTHY. DONT WANNA CALL U OUT BUT WATCH IT AGAIN SHE WAS GREAT

Oh I will watch it again, a million times lol never doubt that. That's why I said my initial reaction wasn't good... tomorrow may be a different story idk

I found her dancing to be a bit messy tbqh (Initial reaction not good on this one). The intro was divine, all, and I do mean ALL, until she took off her cape. I LOVE the outfit, but her performance fell flat after that. I was definitely expecting more, esp after seeing the video.

Not so much her dancing but the choreography was what was messy. I think they tried to copy the video too much but without the fast editing, it didn't translate or flow well live. Still loved it though.

Guest CzarnaWisnia

This was a performance an artist usually serves at the end of his/her own 2 hour concert, a big finale. She did it all in less than 5 minutes, and even got people to stand up, clap and sing. Magnificent. :love:

I stopped watching after M. What did Nick do?

Same here. And I thought Annie Lennox was Chris Martin from Coldplay.

I found her dancing to be a bit messy tbqh (Initial reaction not good on this one). The intro was divine, all, and I do mean ALL, until she took off her cape. I LOVE the outfit, but her performance fell flat after that. I was definitely expecting more, esp after seeing the video.

I completely disagree! I can be very VERY critical of Madonna at times but this time she really REALLY showed effort, her dancing was great and very well coreographed, specially considering that she had to sing live and this is not a slow song! I love that in the end she relaxed and took off her clothes and shake her hair freely! That was a very nice uplifting move! I also love the risk she takes to use those wires and be suspended in the air... this is quite a big deal at those live shows, much like the risk that Pink takes when she performs suspended in the air live at awards shows like the Grammys... the risk is high that something could go wrong and Madonna definitely is not afraid to try something dangerous! I LOVE THIS PERFORMANCE SO MUCH ALREADY!!!