THE OFFICIAL MNATION GRAMMYS VIEWING THREAD

Too many moments of LIFE to pinpoint specific ones so I'll just go with:

OH MY FUCKING GOD THE QUEEN HAS JUST SLAYED THE WORLD AGAIN WITH HER MAGNIFICENCE.

How can anyone be so beautiful??

Madonna just fucking blew everyone away. THAT'S how you do a award show performance.

She makes everyone else and their tragic performances look as if they're in school talent shows. Fuck. I can't believe this woman.

AMAZING PERFORMANCE!!!!

And this might just be the psychotic conspiracy theorist inside of me, or perhaps the liquor, but that ending was rather ominous, and looked as though all those horned Baphomets were performing a blood sacrifice with Madonna as their tribute. Call me crazy, but after this upcoming tour, I feel as if our queen is going to be worth ($$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$xafewmore) dead than alive, and she will be sacrificed while she is still in her glory.

For the love of heaven and all the fuck that is above though I hope I am wrong, but if I am right please quote me a year from now!

Either way long live the queen, you owned it, and god praise liquor!

AMAZING PERFORMANCE!!!!

And this might just be the psychotic conspiracy theorist inside of me, or perhaps the liquor, but that ending was rather ominous, and looked as though all those horned Baphomets were performing a blood sacrifice with Madonna as their tribute. Call me crazy, but after this upcoming tour, I feel as if our queen is going to be worth ($$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$xafewmore) dead than alive, and she will be sacrificed while she is still in her glory.

For the love of heaven and all the fuck that is above though I hope I am wrong, but if I am right please quote me a year from now!

Either way long live the queen, you owned it, and god praise liquor!

OMG!!!!

I found her dancing to be a bit messy tbqh (Initial reaction not good on this one). The intro was divine, all, and I do mean ALL, until she took off her cape. I LOVE the outfit, but her performance fell flat after that. idk, I liked it, it's definitely not bad but by madonna standards, and esp after seeing the video, I expected more. She just brought back a lot of that lazy MUSIC dancing and it really bothers me with walking around and posing passing off as dancing. I know she's getting older but it's not the Madonna that has slayed me for so long. It just wasn't her best, SORRY.

As I said I hope I am the fuck wrong and hopefully I am! It was just a very ominious ending IMO, and I feel like the industry is all about $$$. There are artists out there who have mentioned how people told them they were worth more dead then alive, and I feel as if once our queen gets to that point, they will go in the way profit dictates.

But, I, more than any of you, hope I am wrong as fuck and ridiculed beyond belief because I love what she stands for. But I am a bit neurotic and disturbed and can't help but worry. Beautiful ending but disturbing to those with psychosis such as I. >.>

Words can't describe how excited I am right now! This is why I love her soooo much! That performance was everything and more. I even teared up over that intro! LIVING FOR LOVE is gonna be huge! This is only the beginning!

But now I have to try and go to bed. Work in 3 hours :(