THE OFFICIAL MNATION GRAMMYS VIEWING THREAD

Okay...someone out there has a shady, c*nty clip of Googoo during Ms performance. WHY didnt the Grammie show her at 'all' during the performance. Def. a calculated reason ;8P lol

They didn't cut away much during her performance because they knew people at home would be pissed if they cut away and we didn't get to see everything going on on stage

ELO killed it! They were awesome. Paul Mac def. is a mega fan and got busted dancing by himself lol! Ed looks like he just memorized the lines to their songs last night LOL. Major deer in the headlight look in his face. :ohmy:

I wish she didn't have a mic in her hand while she was doing PDP move. I'm not bitching, so don't start.

I just died of a heart attack and was reborn.

Never thought I would say this in a million years but I actually thought Taylor Swift was genuine in her enthusiasm for Madonna's performance while she was in the audience.

I agree.

Doesn't take anything away from the fact though that she's a backstabbing person.

Guest CzarnaWisnia

Okay...someone out there has a shady, c*nty clip of Googoo during Ms performance. WHY didnt the Grammie show her at 'all' during the performance. Def. a calculated reason ;8P lol

she left her seat earlier, in a break