golden triangle/good seats

paradise

Who on Earth is able to go to dozens of shows every tour? :o

25_320x240.jpg

From Moopy:

Madiva has been seen at front-row seats in almost all the American gigs so far.

Fan reports from the July 21 Toronto show ... Poor MADIVA

apparently Madiva got into the pit somehow, yet Madonna freaked and him removed.....but I can't confirm this myself.

------

My friend from Montreal was in the pit last night, and he said this about Madiva:

"Madiva was ejected from the pit midway through the show....Madonna saw Madiva in the pit and was pissed right off. This was, after all, Madiva's 31st show. Apparently Madonna was pissed that Madiva was let in instead of another fan (Madiva couldn't have won any contest as they were open to Canadians only, and basically Madiva took up the spot of another fan who could have been there...pit only holds so many), so when M. went to drink some water she whispered to a crew member something, and minutes later Madiva was taken out".

Guest Rachelle of London

Much more fans attend more than him. My friend went to every European show except the Russian ones and one in Germany and all the Canadian shows. Some people go to at least 30 shows every tour.

Guest bluejean

I find that really strange. I think 2-3 times would be enough for me.

I mean if you see it once in one country and then again somewhere else a month later that kind of makes sense. But consecutive nights?

So yeah: save some money, or get a credit card, and pay for a damn good seat. Eat rice and beans for a month, don't go out, and you'll be all set. It's absolutely worth it.

It is so worth it. I'm planning to see the next show twice. I'm pretty sure she doesn't come to Finlabd this time around but maybe Sweden or/and Estonia. I saw MDNA & S&S once but CT twice :)

I have never been in the pit, but I have in the first row twice. Ah, she looked so divine during CT.

With my last tickets (Golden ticket) we saw her warm-up. She was so lovely to the fans and wore sweatpants and some old looking jacket. She sang parts of the songs and they tried out some choreography. That's one of the most magical moment in my life.

Ugh don't. When I was in GT in Dallas we got talking to these girls that got selected by one of Ms staff to go into the GT. By Open Your Heart I noticed I couldn't see them when we were walking back to the hotel I saw one of them and I asked her if she enjoyed the show and she said no it was boring and they left halfway through. How bloody ungrateful. Horrible that real fans miss out but twats like these get chosen.

Ugh, this seems way too typical for the MDNA tour. I didn't get picked to the GT and was stuck in the GC with a bunch of sheep who seemed like they'd unwillingly paid for the tickets lol. I really hope a system like the GT one is abandoned for this tour.

I need to be front row for real this time for fucks sake.

If I didn't live in Vegas I wouldn't be saying this but I wish she would have Vegas residency soon,maybe after the tour ends in 2016?

It doesn't even have to be long residency,it'll give her a chance to showcase the tour to more people from around the world.Bruno Mars's residency was only a few months and only had 4-5 shows per month

Diana Ross,Janet Jackson, & Mariah Carey have already signed on for 2015-2016

If I didn't live in Vegas I wouldn't be saying this but I wish she would have Vegas residency soon,maybe after the tour ends in 2016?

It doesn't even have to be long residency,it'll give her a chance to showcase the tour to more people from around the world.Bruno Mars's residency was only a few months and only had 4-5 shows per month

Diana Ross,Janet Jackson, & Mariah Carey have already signed on for 2015-2016

no

Guest Hunterlas

As for how many shows are the right ammount of shows? Ive been to many Madonna shows but know fans that doubled and even tripled my efforts lol hey, if you wanna go and have the money, why not?!

And btw, the issue with Madiva was not only how often she went to the shows and made it to the front of the stage or to the pits but how weird she behaved in front of Madonna.

Anyways, the Queen got sick of her and had her beheaded it.

I'm definitely saving money and got a credit card for the occasion. I even got a better paid job for that lol. Does anyone knows how it works in Bercy for Madonna concerts?

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, is it possible to purchase pit/golden triangle aka bull ring tickets? Because I would just go ahead and purchase those! If not, what seats are the best? Right in front or on the side?

I find that really strange. I think 2-3 times would be enough for me.

I mean if you see it once in one country and then again somewhere else a month later that kind of makes sense. But consecutive nights?

:laugh: That's what I thought before I ever saw her, but once you see her live, once is definitely not enough.

Back to back. If I had the money I would do it. I saw the last show 3 times and that wasn't enough :lmao:

Exactly. As many times as you have the time/money. The first show for me is a blur of excitement, the second+ are to enjoy the spectacle and music.

Ok, is it possible to purchase pit/golden triangle aka bull ring tickets? Because I would just go ahead and purchase those! If not, what seats are the best? Right in front or on the side?

You can't actually purchase those to my knowledge, but maybe others know better. Distribution varies by country.

If you've never seen her, being up close is amazing. But if I can I like to do one show up close and then one show further back on the side to get a full view.

Can I ask a question: how do these fans afford it though? I mean, it's not just the tickets but travel, accommodation etc. Do they all stay together and pitch in or are they all millionaire or do they put in on credit cards and they're all in hundreds of thousands of plans of debt? It makes no sense.

Can I ask a question: how do these fans afford it though? I mean, it's not just the tickets but travel, accommodation etc. Do they all stay together and pitch in or are they all millionaire or do they put in on credit cards and they're all in hundreds of thousands of plans of debt? It makes no sense.

That's what I've wondered, but to each their own I guess. For me I try to go to as many nights in my city as she does, and then I conveniently plan a trip to family elsewhere on the tour and go to as many shows as I can there. :laugh: Time is more of a factor than the money though, which is why back to back works best for me. I usually splurge on one best ticket I can on the tour and then the rest these days I'm content to be in the second tier of pricing.

Oh, and I also don't do front row unless it's really front row or standing admission because I'm too short to actually see anything if I'm far back. :(

I got a third row seat for $385 last time. I purchased it the morning of the concert, when all those nice seats that haven't been sold via other means (VIP packages, corporate tickets) go on sale to the populace.

So yeah: save some money, or get a credit card, and pay for a damn good seat. Eat rice and beans for a month, don't go out, and you'll be all set. It's absolutely worth it.

This is also key. I've gotten many of my best tickets day of the concert, but then you have a lot of anxiety wondering if a good ticket/any ticket is actually going to show up at all. I only do this if she's guaranteed to be in the city for multiple nights.

Also, I tend to buy single tickets because mostly my friends aren't willing to pay for the best/even second tier tickets and I'm not willing to sit in nosebleed seats when her shows are as limited in number as they are. So this also makes it easier to get better seats.

If you think about it's really not that expensive. You can stay at a decent hotel for like $150 bucks a night. Air tickets can be around $1000 if you have points. And tour tickets around $250. It's not that expensive if you have a decent income and you don't even have to be rich.

Guest bluejean

They whore themselves out of course.

But if I can I like to do one show up close and then one show further back on the side to get a full view.

This is my plan too.

After my MDNA experience in the GA (outside the triangle) and if you also waited outside in line all day long, i suggest you get seats, because the dorrs open at 6-6.30 pm and she comes on stage at 10 Pm. It's no good for your back :(