MADONNA OWNS THE GRAMMY AWARDS 2015! (Part 3)

Fuck...Gina Brooke...stay away from the Queen's face! Why does she keep using this twat...she does Kim K's makeup now too :manson:

I'm closing my office door come lunch time...1 hour to sit and enjoy the Queen.

Are we having a new thread or the live chat thing we did previously...that was fucking hilarious :lol:

I think wherever Madonna is performing, is exactly where she wanted to perform. I don't think she wanted to open the show and they told her, NO, it's ACDC. Maybe the length of her performance legislated where she would slot in.

Alright, looks like at least some of us Europeans are going to stay up for M!

jaron

Goddess

Sanctuary

RoyalMadonna

Msig

vande

That's what I got so far. Anyone else willing to join the party? :D

I really feel for the non-North Americans having to constantly find undependable streams for shyt like this, the Superbowl etc. Bless your hearts.

cpxo574.jpg

:manson:

I can't believe people are talking about Lady Gaga in this thread. What the fuck?

I agree, they seem so obssesed with her :huh:

It's a celebration day! My main thoughs are only for Madonna.

I'm sayin!

Should we start harping on Martika or Tiffany next?

Seriously, this girl is about as "relevant" in 2015 as Martika and Tiffany are. And yet for some reason people in this forum seem to want to bring her up all the time.

I know we're killing time here waiting for the QUEEN OF LIFE AND THE UNIVERSE ITSELF to grace us with The First Ever Live Performance of Her Brand New Single "Living for Love" but c'mon, let's get some perspective here.

So my prediction for the live performance is that it will build UP UP UP UP from just Madonna on stage, to Madonna with a single minotaur, to all the minotaurs (similar to the video), then the choir etc. and a massive big climax which will end in a similar fashion to the way it began and to the video, with just Madonna on her own on the stage.

Bitches this is going to be so amazing so you'd all better TRUST!

jaron

Goddess

Sanctuary

RoyalMadonna

Msig

vande

I'm in Namibia. It's midnight here now ... I'm contemplating

Guest whatatramp

I really feel for the non-North Americans having to constantly find undependable streams for shyt like this, the Superbowl etc. Bless your hearts.

cpxo574.jpg

tables will turn when the brit awards come around

cpxo574.jpg

Took me to heaven

Let me fall down

Now that it's over

I'm gonna carry on!

I'm living for love...

:inlove:♡♡♡♡♡

Seriously, this girl is about as "relevant" in 2015 as Martika and Tiffany are. And yet for some reason people in this forum seem to want to bring her up all the time.

I know we're killing time here waiting for the QUEEN OF LIFE AND THE UNIVERSE ITSELF to grace us with The First Ever Live Performance of Her Brand New Single "Living for Love" but c'mon, let's get some perspective here.

So my prediction for the live performance is that it will build UP UP UP UP from just Madonna on stage, to Madonna with a single minotaur, to all the minotaurs (similar to the video), then the choir etc. and a massive big climax which will end in a similar fashion to the way it began and to the video, with just Madonna on her own on the stage.

Bitches this is going to be so amazing so you'd all better TRUST!

tumblr_inline_n954swk9ay1qbpb5e.gif

jaron

Goddess

Sanctuary

RoyalMadonna

Msig

vande

I'll be up, can never sleep when a Madonna performance is gonna happen.

And yes as well know by now there is a KABUKI SCREEN.

What do we think will happen? I predict it will be a video projection of course.. perhaps of Madonna herself or something else.. it may be an excerpt from another Rebel Heart track or perhaps a spoken word intro or perhaps even the "Living for Love" synth intro itself but extended over footage of Madonna herself.. and then the DRAMATIC DROP will give us the DRAMATIC REVEAL of the QUEEN OF LIFE herself in all her matador glory, in a web of smoke, to a huge cheer from the crowd and a spontaneous standing O ... after which she will raise the microphone to her luscious red lips and start to sing.. First you loved me, and I let you in..

DYING RIGHT NOW

jaron

Goddess

Sanctuary

RoyalMadonna

Msig

vande

Call me in!

Belgium is awake and full of coffee.

Ready for the Queen!