Get Shazam ready for Madonna’s performance

I use SHAZAM when I'm at some Club 2AM, drunk, dancing and then suddenly DJ plays some unknown song I instantly like. I'm too drunk to google so I just open Shazam and save the song. So damn easy. Luv it.

I was under the impression that Shazam was going to be streaming her performance live and all you had to do was download the app to watch Madonna live?

But I guess not.

Hm.

Because as explained already by shazaming living for love it shows people's interest to find out the song (just pretend you dont know it lol) and this will do wonders for Living For Love as far as air play goes.

- What happens when you Shazam Katypatra's mussy whistle?

It gives you 'Papi' or 'I Luh Ya Papi' as the result.

:laugh: you crack me up! ♡

I'm assuming Shazam will offer some sort of special content. I used to have the app on my iPhone until ios8 came out with song ID capability. Now I just ask Siri "What song is this?" and she tells me. It's a lot faster than opening the app. I did just re-download it so I can see if it does give anything special. Then I'll probably delete the app again.

Omg just download the app. And go on it when she is performing. Bye

+1 it's like explaining facebook to my grandma last week. i love it

:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

Look I'm not against technology or anything. I can see if you're out and about, hear a song and want the name that might come in handy but that happens to me, maybe, once a year. Even then, just type in a lyric from the song on google and it comes up. This happened at work a few years ago. Works like a charm. If the app does sooo much more, okay. Haven't heard what that is just yet lol but if ppl get use out of it, that's cool. I just think all this DOWNLOAD APP NOW stuff for EVERYTHING nowadays is getting a bit.. ridiculous.

AMEN. And I have an I Pad.

Shazam has been around for awhile and very popular. It is great and useful! Comes in handy identifying songs when I'm at the bar, gym, supermarket, sexclub, etc. Too bad Shazam wasn't around when Al Bundy was trying to identify his favorite song!

I tried it ... saved "Living for Love" to "My Shazam." I don't know... i didn't see any 'exclusive remix' listed anywhere, but I'm so new to the app that I may be overlooking something.

"Living for Love" was not in the Top 108 (!) Shazammed songs before the Grammys. It jumped up to, oh, #7 when I first looked... it was falling down as the evening wore on (partially because of the other performances, I'd imagine, and the telecast was promoting that the audience should Shazam the performances).

For live TV shows, you can shazam and it knows what program your watching. Sometimes it'll have exclusive content during special programs for whatever artist is playing (like interviews n such, and it'll have links to direct you to digital retailers to purchase the song)

It's a neat app, especially when it comes to commercials, or God forbid you forget the lyrics, not everyone has a computer nearby to quickly type in the lyrics

you can't win!!!

:dead: