LIVING FOR LOVE VIDEO

open a couple of tabs and play them all on mute lol and play it on spottily...

this is exactly what I do..i hope it works.

This is going to sound corny as hell, but seeing "Living For Love" at the end of a 5-hour chronological Madonna video marathon made me all emotional. Had to choke it down. :lol:

33 years of her incredible music, stunning imagery and continued hard work not only gives you a tremendous feeling of pride and privilege for having lived through it all, but also makes you want to persevere and achieve more in your own life. That will be her legacy; her astounding body of work and that she led by example as a hardworking, fiercely intelligent creature with a huge heart and wicked senses of humor and style.

This is going to sound corny as hell, but seeing "Living For Love" at the end of a 5-hour chronological Madonna video marathon made me all emotional. Had to choke it down. :lol:

33 years of her incredible music, stunning imagery and continued hard work not only gives you a tremendous feeling of pride and privilege for having lived through it all, but also makes you want to persevere and achieve more in your own life. That will be her legacy; her astounding body of work and that she led by example as a hardworking, fiercely intelligent creature with a huge heart and wicked senses of humor and style.

:clap: Isn't it amazing seeing her evolve as an artist and a person as you go through her music video library? Even just when I watch the Celebration DVD (which criminally leaves off Bad Girl and a few others that are unforgivable), sometimes it's hard to believe that she's even the same person.

Guest Hunterlas

Dude, YOU are my kind of fan.

LONG MIGHT SHE REIGN

It is a modern classic sound.

The video is brilliant. I loved the Papa Don't Preach choreography bit. Overall, the whole video was amazing from start to finish. Can't wait for her performance tomorrow night.

Oh yeah, I forgot about the Grammys, Scratch my past comment. Obviously it was released ahead of the Grammys. I bet VEVO will upload her performance too.

Guest Hunterlas

Madonna could care less about numbers of "views" on youtube. The snapchat decision was a business decision. Its all about money, baby.

Madonna could care less about numbers of "views" on youtube. The snapchat decision was a business decision. Its all about money, baby.

Every artist cares, earned money and on the other hand fumbled a bit,whatever , waiting for the grammy.

Someone explain to me why she made the pre premiere of the video on snapchat? This made the video lose many views on youtube. The snapchat views will help the charts? This is so confusing. :(

If the video had only been released on Youtube, only fans would have seen it (and some curious people). With the Snapchat premiere, the video was highlighted in their "Discover" page. That means that millions of their users have seen the video. And this new way of releasing video made huge media coverage for M and the video (more than what the simple release on Youtube would have done). And we can assume that Snapchat paid M for the premiere (because it gives great promo to their new "Discover" page and the whole app).

All this is better than Youtube views.

And we don't know if Snapchat will report the views to Billboard... We'll know next week when the new chart is published, I guess. Or not!

If the video had only been released on Youtube, only fans would have seen it (and some curious people). With the Snapchat premiere, the video was highlighted in their "Discover" page. That means that millions of their users have seen the video. And this new way of releasing video made huge media coverage for M and the video (more than what the simple release on Youtube would have done). And we can assume that Snapchat paid M for the premiere (because it gives great promo to their new "Discover" page and the whole app).

All this is better than Youtube views.

And we don't know if Snapchat will report the views to Billboard... We'll know next week when the new chart is published, I guess. Or not!

Makes sense, does a good promotion for the album even if not for the single, thank you. :stir:

I love her smile and red lipstick!! She looks so wonderfully happy and glorious! <3

I'm kind of obsessed with the video right now. It has so many things I love.

GAYL video came out on Feb 3rd. By Feb 5th, it reached 5 million, by Feb 7th, it reached 10 millions views.

http://forums.madonnanation.com/index.php?showtopic=38403&page=27

I think those initial numbers for the GMAYL video (Feb. 3 through Feb. 7th) may have benefited from the fact that she performed the song in front of 113 million people at the Superbowl on Feb. 5th, plus she and her team made a deal with Clear Channel and their radio stations that they would play GMAYL every hour on the radio from Feb. 3 through Feb. 5th.

I think those initial numbers for the GMAYL video (Feb. 3 through Feb. 7th) may have benefited from the fact that she performed the song in front of 113 million people at the Superbowl on Feb. 5th, plus she and her team made a deal with Clear Channel and their radio stations that they would play GMAYL every hour on the radio from Feb. 3 through Feb. 5th.

It also got a partial premiere during American Idol meaning people had to watch it on youtube to see the full clip including the Minaj and MIA raps.

Makes sense, does a good promotion for the album even if not for the single, thank you. :stir:

Totally! I saw today people posting linkts to the video on FB and Twitter, and these people are not exactly hardcore M fans. All the comments say how amazing she is, nad how the video is a testament to her legacy. Sadly, people need to be reminded constantly about an artist's work, so I think M nailed it with this Snapchat thing.

:clap::clap::clap: THIS.

And although I didn't sit through an amazing five-hour Madonna video marathon, I got emotional nevertheless when I saw the "Living For Love" video because she just does it for me. I too know how much her legacy and astounding body of work has made an impact on my life and on millions of other people as well. So to see "Living For Love" was an emotional experience due to all her work that had preceded it.

It also got a partial premiere during American Idol meaning people had to watch it on youtube to see the full clip including the Minaj and MIA raps.

That's right! A snippet of the GMAYL video did appear during American Idol (the night before the video's official premiere). I remember freaking out when I saw the snippet! Thanks for the reminder :kiss2:

why are stupid cunts saying she promotes BULLFIGHTING?

those are NOT BULLS, they are MINOTAURS which is based to a Greek legend.

some people just have it in their heads that everything Madonna does is somehow bad or wrong, and they have it infrained so deep they twist everything to support that idea for themselves. Madonna's always gonna be misunderstood, we'll just have to accept it.