LIVING FOR LOVE VIDEO

I just tried to watch the LFL Grammy performance, and apparently is locked in my country :ohmy:

But that just happened today :huh: before I was able to.

Its no longer available in Australia either.

So just purchased the video in iTunes. It is currently number 10 hehe...

LFL video is still not available in the Australian itunes. Is it available everywhere else? Dont they want my money?

gaga got the same problem only it says "copyright infringement" on hers :p

maybe its the audience thing?

B-pyWVBUIAAH66n.png

Lady gaga's grammy performance was romoved from her VEVO, and Madonna's LFL still not inaccessible.

Wtf is happening??

• 2 weeks later...

From #20 to #14 on iTunes.

Can't get enough of this video. She looks fantastic.

Oh, kick ass!

It's amazing. I sent it to a friend last week for is unimpressed by almost everything and he loved it, that vicious queen bitch!

It's - again - amazing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm loving Living For Love video again!!!

It's such an uplifting anthem, love the colours, dancing, minotaurian fabulousness! The costumes, her pinned hair :inlove: It's flawless except the misspelling of Nietzsche (wish that was fixed lol).

Had to come back and watch this again so allow me to faint at my own post :dramatic:

OMG!!!! :dramatic: Kill me now... beauuuuuuuuutiful! Love everything about this, the creamy sound, Papa Don't Preach (fainting) the stunning blues!!!

I only recently just saw this :rotfl:

And OMG this is the best video I've EVER seen. :dramatic: The deep blood crimson! The bull horns! The matador theme! The Nietzsche quote!

It was on 4Music's 50 most powerful people in pop programme and Madonna made the list I think due to the fall giving her big news coverage (part of how it's compiled I think). The host Matt Edundson kinda made fun of her, but only a little bit with the falling over thing. That's the ONLY place I've saw it played, Viva and 4Music wouldn't touch it.. only that and the chart show I suppose.

My avatar is my Living For Love collage.

y.jpg

Btw I would love mnationers thoughts on my collages, both good and bad :nervous: (I think! :lol: )

gorgeous!!!

I only recently just saw this :rotfl:

And OMG this is the best video I've EVER seen. :dramatic: The deep blood crimson! The bull horns! The matador theme! The Nietzsche quote!

It was on 4Music's 50 most powerful people in pop programme and Madonna made the list I think due to the fall giving her big news coverage (part of how it's compiled I think). The host Matt Edundson kinda made fun of her, but only a little bit with the falling over thing. That's the ONLY place I've saw it played, Viva and 4Music wouldn't touch it.. only that and the chart show I suppose.

You only saw it recently?? :chuckle: sorry, I have no reason to laugh I am much later to this era than most! It is a most gorgeous video!!! She did call them her Minotaurs so that makes her a female Theseus I'm lucky I guess to have seen it quite many times on tv here on vh1, it's better than a smll screen! I was so worried that she hurt herself in that fall. It is very obvious what hapoens when one sees it so it's just sensational mailce when media is saying anything else.

• 4 months later...

LOL Crazy craze its almost a year later and this is still hands down on the lower tier of my M catalog (1st single or any of her songs and that includes non singles lol). GMAYL was at least on on repeat/ loop for a few days. Okay...okay it's an 'appreciation' thread. I appreciate this totally bearable/acceptable video that's a masterpiece compared to its...'song'. Still want and waiting for RH or even WAOM (demo/AVICII) to be the first single(s) w/ 'that' epic video for an epic song! :p