LIVING FOR LOVE VIDEO

Why do you care about views? F'king Gagnam Style has shit tons of views and it is still crap! Chill people, the video is epic.

I think every fan wants to see the work of his favorite artist successful.

I think every fan wants to see the work of his favorite artist successful.

^ Right, but not at the expense of the enjoyment of said work.

At this point though all of us saying "stop focusing on youtube views" are almost as guilty of diverting our attention onto the wrong things.

Let's just all live for love, okay?!

UP! UP! UP! UP!

Let's stop all this numbers talk and get to the real news story — the flat out war going on M's new video. I know a lot of you don't read the comments but it's damn funny. Madonna Fans are KICKING. ASS.

It's monsters own fault though. They willingly step into the battlefield and get blown to pieces.

I agree that it doesn't matter with regard to the quality of the song or the video how many views it has, and I hope nobody changes their opinion of how good the song/video is based on the view count. However, I think many of those who are concerned about the youtube views still see Madonna as a current artist, and want her to be able to hold up well against the achievements of other current artists. I think it's a testament to the impact that Madonna has had that many fans fully expect her to be able to compete on the same field with artists that have started out decades after she did and still be able to hold her own or even come out ahead. It's probably an unrealistic expectation, but it speaks a lot to her continuing relevance in the current pop world that people (fans, critics and even non-fans) have that expectation.

I agree that it doesn't matter with regard to the quality of the song or the video how many views it has, and I hope nobody changes their opinion of how good the song/video is based on the view count. However, I think many of those who are concerned about the youtube views still see Madonna as a current artist, and want her to be able to hold up well against the achievements of other current artists. I think it's a testament to the impact that Madonna has had that many fans fully expect her to be able to compete on the same field with artists that have started out decades after she did and still be able to hold her own or even come out ahead. It's probably an unrealistic expectation, but it speaks a lot to her continuing relevance in the current pop world that people (fans, critics and even non-fans) have that expectation.

Excellent analysis

Well preROL she was written off. Till the album came up. I think she can still do it (hopefully with Rebel Heart, cause its a great album).

I don't think those who are not expecting huge numbers or at least right off the bat are "writing her off." They are simply looking at reality. Of course anything is possible, and we are all as excited to support as ever, which is a feat in and of itself.

Madonna Kicks Everyone’s Ass In Her New Music Video
http://www.queerty.com/madonna-kicks-ev ... o-20150206
OK, we take back every negative thing we’ve ever said about Madonna in recent years.

We’ll admit, we were underwhelmed by her last two albums. Neither felt very inspired or innovative for the woman who was supposed to be the reigning Queen of Pop.

But the music monarch just released the music video for “Living For Love,” the first single from her upcoming Rebel Heart album and one thing is very, very clear: The queen is back. With a vengeance. And, no, she doesn’t need anyone’s help in reclaiming her throne.

Unlike the lead singles off her last two albums (“Four Minutes” featuring Justin Timberlake, and “Gimme All Your Luvin’” featuring Nicki Minaj and MIA), “Living For Love” features just Madonna doing what she does best: kicking ass and taking names. Literally.

Our Lady M harkens back to her days as a Spanish matador, dressed in a scarlet red bullfighting uniform and beating the shit out of her hot male dancers wearing Maleficent-inspired horns on their heads.

Seriously, there’s nothing we don’t love about this video. The music. The lyrics. The dancing. The costumes. It’s pure pop perfection.

Check out the fierceness below. And get ready, boys, because we have a feeling this is only the beginning of a long-awaited Madonna renaissance.

Think about those folks with millions of twitter/social media followers, hundreds of millions of youtube views.....and can't sell for shit.

Let alone make the impact that directs and defines the cultural zeitgeist (for over 30+ years)...

Just take that in while you shit yourselves worrying about things that define 25 year old pop tarts catering to pre-teens.

I am going to steal your comments. I will paraphrase. I will tweet what you have said. I will attribute it to fam voguemusic in the forum. Sadly I have too many of these kids on my TL who try to engage me in irrelevant arguments about these social media stats, and I feel certain parts of your comments are just PERFECT response. Arrest me if you must, but I will.

Oh, and thanks for hitting the damn nail on the damn head.

Madonna Kicks Everyones Ass In Her New Music Video

http://www.queerty.com/madonna-kicks-ev ... o-20150206

OK, we take back every negative thing weve ever said about Madonna in recent years.

music monarch just released the music video for Living For Love, the first single from her upcoming Rebel Heart album and one thing is very, very clear: The queen is back. With a vengeance. And, no, she doesnt need anyones help in reclaiming her throne.

Unlike the lead singles off her last two albums (Four Minutes featuring Justin Timberlake, and Gimme All Your Luvin featuring Nicki Minaj and MIA), Living For Love features just Madonna doing what she does best: kicking ass and taking names. Literally.

Seriously, theres nothing we dont love about this video. The music. The lyrics. The dancing. The costumes. Its pure pop perfection.

Check out the fierceness below. And get ready, boys, because we have a feeling this is only the beginning of a long-awaited Madonna renaissance.

Thanks for sharing, great review!

Madonna Renaissance <3

But the thing is... Many people actually agree with his sorry ass, and spew hatred. The Vigilant Christian Mario Brisson is very vicious too.

See for yourself:

More proof:

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheVigilantChristian/search?query=MADONNA

This doesn't need to be posted -these are just silly self publicists. It's practically a comedy -'Hellbound hag'; you can tell from his voice in the first video he's not remotely angry; it's like a mock illuminati expose crossed with Perez Hilton.

The video analyses on Vigilantcitizen are genuinely insightful -these are just piss-takes.

But when you read comments, you'll notice that many agree. They're currently doing the same thing to Katy Perry, LGBTs and so on. Everything is evil for them (Buddhism, Hinduism, Star Wars, Obama, children's cartoons etc.) I was told maybe they do not truly care about people's salvation, and are only in it for whatever money it makes them. Not too sure about that.

All Mark Dice does is insult. As for the Vigilant Christian Mario, he spews much venom too but criticizes Mark Dice for his foul language. Both are blatant homophobes; they want LGBTs to stay in the closet or become hetero. Any visibility is an attack on family (like LGBTs want opposite-sex couples to disappear or something).

The negative part is all those that like their videos and agree w/ them, hating on Madonna, Perry, Lil Wayne and so on, and believing those artists are gonna go to Hell along with their followers. The positive part is the publicity bonus. It's the Vigilant Citizen that made me discover Ladies' Code.

Edited by Arckangel