REBEL HEART - THE SPOILER ZONE 2 (links will be reported to Guy Oseary)

Gotta totally disagree. The demo of BS would never have worked on the album. The final version fits in very well...it almost feels like an end credits after going through the whole 'journey' of the main album. Having just re-listened to the demo to see if I was missing what some of you are talking about, I just don't hear it at all. It was tentative, at best.

Glad we have both versions then :)

Rebel Heart...that's another story... :laugh:

Maybe the only demo...the ONLY one...that, for me, shines as final album quality. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE the album version...but final demo was something special. I still think they could have re-worked that sound, particularly the breakdown after the chorus, to fit the album sound without totally losing it...perhaps with a harder, slightly industrial/rock edge, but keeping the pop sensibility, and taking out the typical Avicci sounds. When you blast that demo, that instrumental part just slams!!! Oh well....

For fuck's sake, when I start hyperventilating and screaming about how EPIC these songs are on March 10, are you bitches gonna be like "yeah whatever, we're over it." :lmao:

No. There is never enough celebration about this masterpiece of an album. One cannot simply be 'over it'. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

For fuck's sake, when I start hyperventilating and screaming about how EPIC these songs are on March 10, are you bitches gonna be like "yeah whatever, we're over it." :lmao:

I'm gonna be right there with you!

In fact, somebody better cut my internet connection on that day because I know I'll be flooding the forum with my reaction posts...There'll be lots of "OMG"s and "Holy Shit"s on that day, that's for sure :D

Album version of BS has no life, is totally out of place with the style of the album, and that glorious bridge falls completely flat without the guitar. It's such a shame. I really don't get it.

I agree 100%

:rotfl: I got lots of love left for this album. I'll be there for you!!

Gotta totally disagree. The demo of BS would never have worked on the album. The final version fits in very well...it almost feels like an end credits after going through the whole 'journey' of the main album. Having just re-listened to the demo to see if I was missing what some of you are talking about, I just don't hear it at all. It was tentative, but in need of work.

I agree! Call me crazy but I prefer the album version of Beautiful Scars!

Album version of BS has no life, is totally out of place with the style of the album, and that glorious bridge falls completely flat without the guitar. It's such a shame. I really don't get it.

I completely disagree. Beautiful Scars album version is actually one of my favorite songs. No offense to Holy Water lovers, but I replaced it with Beautiful Scars. It's so laid back, romantic and dreamy. I love the beat and Madonna's clean vocals, and the production itself is very smooth. And the males vocals make for a gorgeous ending.