REBEL HEART - THE SPOILER ZONE 2 (links will be reported to Guy Oseary)

It's confusing since I have found the Russian sites have the demos listed differently than the US ones. Messiah 3 in Russia is Demo 5 here....I think

It is confusing! I've given up on the slight variations unless there is a reported major difference (like Hold Tight demo 5) or a total new track. [ so, in answer to your p.m., no I don't have those other two demos].

Are y'all seriously looking for ALL the demos? Like do you guys even have all of her old demos of her entire career? :huh:

Yes actually, we do. We want it ALL. If it's out there, we want it. We will always respect love and support the woman but I love hearing all her songs from demo form to finished form.

I will stick to just discussing the demo rather than mentioning which ones I have heard and which ones I haven't (because I haven't been able to find them)

Sorry If I offended anyone and just be clear, I never harrassed any members for them (if it was me you were referring to)

Yes actually, we do. We want it ALL. If it's out there, we want it. We will always respect love and support the woman but I love hearing all her songs from demo form to finished form.

Thank you. I don't understand what's so baffling about this concept.

I've invested 32 years of my life into Madonna's career. These demos are the icing on a very delicious cake, indeed! I'm with you on wanting to hear the journey from demo to finished product!

Can someone answer two more questions for me, please?

1. So far LFL and Iconic are the album's dance tracks. Is there another? Holy Water?

2. Is S.E.X. more camp or ominous?

It's odd that she even recorded some of these songs - like the Pharrell tracks. Did she really think going in this direction was a good idea? I actually like some of these better than the final tracks on HC, but HC2 would not have been very forward-thinking of her. It's just interesting to see that she does these things and then scraps them (wisely).

Well, this is the thread to discuss the demos. there is another RH album thread with no demo talk.

But those songs are not even included in the Rebel Heart album, so you are the ones in the wrong thread.

Example:

Alone With You

Eyes Wide Open

Midnight Shift

Objects

Trust No Bitch

Edited by madmex

Well, this is the thread to discuss the demos. there is another RH album thread with no demo talk.

As far as I know the album won't have songs named "score", "heaven" .....

What are you talking about? She told you "don't listen to the demos", wait for my final product.

It's odd that she even recorded some of these songs - like the Pharrell tracks. Did she really think going in this direction was a good idea? I actually like some of these better than the final tracks on HC, but HC2 would not have been very forward-thinking of her. It's just interesting to see that she does these things and then scraps them (wisely).

Again, there is an obvious reason a lot of demos remain demos! 'Take A Day' is cute and fun in the way that Pharell presents his good humour. As a 'Rebel Heart' inclusion, it would be so off the mark. This track would have been better off sent back in time to Kylie's 'Light Years' era.

Madonna had her moment(s) with Pharell on HC (perhaps a bit too ahead of the curve - especially and ironically on an album that was behind the eightball with lifeless Timbaland recordings). I think the RH tracklisting is very strong, as was a lot of the demo output. I am grateful that Madonna poured her heart and energies into this album. MDNA was pretty much recorded to support a tour. This time the tour will be supporting an amazing album.

What are you talking about? She told you "don't listen to the demos", wait for my final product.

Yeah she's been saying that since the Music leaks...

She knows her fans are NOT a going to hold back from listening to demos.

Support? I mean, my entire life's income goes to her. I think I have the right to do whatever I want with my freedom.

^ Meanwhile, I've only heard nine songs and not a second more :laugh:

I'm starting to dream about what these songs are going to sound like :lmao:

SomeofShane, I am with you...but I did go, what the hell! and listened to this heaven track yesterday. You're not missing anything tbh...it has miles and miles to go before it could be called a decent track (music and delivery wise - lyrics are fine). I'm a little concerned if people rave about this and the actual whole album....maybe I wont like a lot of it :scared:

I've invested 32 years of my life into Madonna's career. These demos are the icing on a very delicious cake, indeed! I'm with you on wanting to hear the journey from demo to finished product!

The BIGGEST a fans I know...the ones that fly around the world over to see her opening night and buy and collect everythjng she releases are "collectors" and have every demo. You can see it however you want...this has been going on for decades...her biggest fans have been involved in listening in on leaks and demos and pre-fame songs etc...

Support? I mean, my entire life's income goes to her. I think I have the right to do whatever I want with my freedom.

yes, and like this guy I guess you think you have the right to control her career and music direction. great!

bashbing.jpg

Can someone please tell me if the song S.E.X. is more campy/fun or dark and ominous? Thank you!

It's dark. Very 50 shades of grey