REBEL HEART - THE SPOILER ZONE 2 (links will be reported to Guy Oseary)

I like Score. Yes very rough and simple but really fun. Shame it was not further developed

i like it too. obviously its too much like GMALY to use for anything (although possibly better than GMALY).

Dunno if there is anything different from this list I have found!

DEMO
====

Addicted (The One That Got Away) – Demo #1 (03.10).mp3
Addicted (The One That Got Away) – Demo #2 (03.56).mp3
Autotune Baby – Demo #2 (03.47).mp3
Back That Up (Do It) – Demo (03.31).mp3
Beautiful Scars – Demo #2 (04.08).mp3
Best Night – Demo #1 (03.47).mp3
Best Night – Demo #3 (03.31).mp3
Bitch I’m Madonna – Demo #1 (04.41).mp3
Bitch I’m Madonna – Demo #2 (03.33).mp3
Body Shop – Demo #1 (03.34).mp3
Borrowed Time – Demo #2 (03.22).mp3
Borrowed Time – Demo #5 (03.35).mp3
Devil Pray – Demo (03.31).mp3
Freedom – Demo #3 (03.56).mp3
God Is Love – Demo (03.31).mp3
Graffiti Heart – Demo (02.38).mp3
Heartbreak City – Demo #2 (03.58).mp3
Heaven – Demo (03.46).mp3
Hold Tight – Demo #3 (04.53).mp3
Hold Tight – Demo #4 (03.25).mp3
Hold Tight – Demo #5 (04.40).mp3.mp3
Holy Water – Demo #1 (03.34).mp3
Iconic – Demo #1 (03.59).mp3
Iconic – Demo #4 – Solo Version Final (04.24).mp3
Iconic – Part-2.mp3
Illuminati – Demo (03.20).mp3
Inside Out (Let Me Love You From) – Demo (04.23).mp3
Joan of Arc – Demo (04.03).mp3
Living For Love – Demo #1 (04.51).mp3
Living For Love – Demo #3 (04.40).mp3
Living For Love – Demo #5 (04.12).mp3
Messiah – Demo #1 (02.33).mp3
Messiah – Demo #3 (03.14).mp3
Messiah – Demo #4 (03.15).mp3
Messiah – Demo #5 (03.38).mp3
Never Let You Go – Demo (03.36).mp3
Nothing Lasts Forever – Demo (03.30).mp3
Rebel Heart – Demo #1 Accoustic Version (03.28).mp3
Rebel Heart – Demo #2 (03.29).mp3
Rebel Heart – Demo #4 (04.00).mp3
Revolution – Demo (03.02).mp3
S.E.X. – Demo #2 (03.22).mp3
Score – Demo.mp3
Take A Day – Demo.mp3
Take It Back – Demo.mp3
Tragic Girl – Demo #2 (03.20).mp3
Two Steps Behind – Demo (03.30).mp3
Unapologetic Bitch – Demo (03.53).mp3
Veni Vidi Vici – Demo #1 (04.00).mp3
Wash All Over Me – Demo #1 Accoustic Version (03.58).mp3
Wash All Over Me – Demo #2 (04.32).mp3
Wash All Over Me – Demo #3 (04.17).mp3
Wash All Over Me – Demo #4 (04.02) (Avicii Final).mp3
wwDUBPLATE-LA-ISLA-BONITA.mp3.mp3

Do we think the reason why Alone With You hadn't leaked in full yet is because it's the best of all?

The first seconds the demo sound awful - but the refrain is so catchy...

At the moment I'm in love with Take a Day - but all I can think all the time is the sweet Alone with You...

Yes... maybe it's the best thing of the whole leak...

The first seconds the demo sound awful - but the refrain is so catchy...

At the moment I'm in love with Take a Day - but all I can think all the time is the sweet Alone with You...

Yes... maybe it's the best thing of the whole leak...

I think all of it is perfect :thumbsup:

I agree.

Each Rebel Heart (song) demo is so much better than the album version. It's sad, but M wanted to re-Avicii it (with WAOM) after the leak. A mistake? Yes. But the tracks are still strong enough - but maybe no longer as single releases...

Edited by BetteDavisDub

Bill & Humby, you're breaking my heart, lol. I don't know why, but I totally LOVE the dubplate. Maybe it's because I like when she messes with her old songs. I always appreciate her tour arrangements, just because I love seeing a new take on old faves. I know the new La Isla isn't a whole lot, but I get a big ol' smile on my face whenever I hear it.

I love this era!!!!! And I love being able to share it with all of you guys and gals! I'm all lovey tonight with all the new music out there. :laugh:

P.S.--I don't know if anyone cares, but for all you Aphex Twin fans out there, he just released 150 "new" songs on soundcloud. https://soundcloud.com/user48736353001

I'm actually about to lose my mind waiting for the album. I've been so strong holding out, and it's getting closer, but Lord give me strength.

:lol: You're almost there!!

I'm actually about to lose my mind waiting for the album. I've been so strong holding out, and it's getting closer, but Lord give me strength.

I'm with you! Be strong - If we made it this far we can make it another few weeks!

Each Rebel Heart (song) demo is so much better than the album version. It's sad, but M wanted to re-Avicii it (with WAOM) after the leak. A mistake? Yes. But the tracks are still strong enough - but maybe no longer as single releases...

It's like we got to see the artist's preliminary sketches before the final painting(s) and we preferred the draft (before it was over-rendered). I guess with the fact that they were stolen demos there was no other obvious choice but to retweek them, save releasing an album of mastered duplicates.

No. She reworked them BEFORE the leak. A mistake? No. Avicii's production clashes extremely with the other material and what we got in the end has surpassed all of his demos imo. He recycled stems from his own songs for M's album. I mean...does it get it any more unprofessional? Apart from that his sound may be popular rn but it#s already outdated and would make M seem like she was following some kind of trend again. The album is very diverse, yet very cohesive. It doesn't sound like a clusterfuck of different producer's work. It's ONE body of work and it works. Also, looking at her Spotify playlist the overall sound of the album is the music she's been listening to recently. Be grateful for what you got and be even more grateful that you got to hear the demos after all...