REBEL HEART - THE SPOILER ZONE 2 (links will be reported to Guy Oseary)

Gotta totally disagree. The demo of BS would never have worked on the album. The final version fits in very well...it almost feels like an end credits after going through the whole 'journey' of the main album. Having just re-listened to the demo to see if I was missing what some of you are talking about, I just don't hear it at all. It was tentative, but in need of work.

I know, right? I honestly am just baffled that anyone could feel an any level of negativity towards the album version. Thank god Madonna transformed the song - it's one of my favourites from the album. Every casual fan I know who have not heard the demo absolutely loves the album version.

Edited by Guest

Gotta totally disagree. The demo of BS would never have worked on the album. The final version fits in very well...it almost feels like an end credits after going through the whole 'journey' of the main album. Having just re-listened to the demo to see if I was missing what some of you are talking about, I just don't hear it at all. It was tentative, but in need of work.

I love what "Beautiful Scars" evolved into.....a sleek,disco number.It's actually one of my Top 5 favorites on the album.

^ I will trust you because you're named after one of my favorite Madonna songs of all time. Can't wait to hear this song and all the others.

I probably am going to get crucified for saying this but even though the demo is cute, it sounds like a dated 80s rock ballad.

The new version completely turned my world upside down - it's like a mix between disco and house music. It's so blissfully happy. I would love to dance to this song with my future lover one day.

Edited by Guest

I love what "Beautiful Scars" evolved into.....a sleek,disco number.It's actually one of my Top 5 favorites on the album.

BS is in my top 5 too. I also love Body Shop which doesn't seem to be loved that much. I guess I have weird taste.

I probably am going to get crucified for saying this but even though the demo is cute, it sounds like a dated 80s rock ballad.

I think that's what I loved about it :lol:

BS is in my top 5 too. I also love Body Shop which doesn't seem to be loved that much. I guess I have weird taste.

Omg Body Shopnis fabulous! The album version is even better than the demo.

The new version completely turned my world upside down - it's like a mix between disco and house music. It's so blissfully happy. I would love to dance to this song with my future lover one day.

well... the new version sounds like a dated 80s disco mid-tempo ballad. :lol:

Recap of todays leaks

Messiah rough 1

Messiah Demo 2

Borrowed Time Demo 2

Freedom Demo ?

La Isla Diplo Dubplate. :lmao:

Hold tight Demo 5

Take a Day

Take it Back

Score

Thanks for that. Trying to keep up to date with the leaks is doing my nut in (guy!)