REBEL HEART - THE SPOILER ZONE 2 (links will be reported to Guy Oseary)

A 1 minute snippet leaked a few weeks ago along with Take It Back and Score and they all sound legit to many of us that heard them here.

Heaven is now out there so we know that's legit.

Best Night Demo 1 is out there is full too - Gold chains, cigars... her voice is so good on this!

Living For Love Demo 1 is out there now too. Is that legit?

Oh yes, Alone With You is very much legit and very much EVERYTHING from what I've heard. There's another HQ clip that picks up where the first one leaves off, and it's amazing.

Yep, LFL Demo 1 is legit as well. With different vocals and "Living for love, living for love, sing hallelujah!" at the end

All these leaks are so confusing. We need a list of everything that's leaked, demo numbers and track times. Trying to keep track is giving me a headache

Addicted (The One That Got Away) - #1 (3:10)

Addicted (The One That Got Away) - #2 (3:56)

Autotune Baby / Rock Me - #2 (3:47)

Back That Up (Do It) - Demo 06.11.14 (3:31)

Beautiful Scars - #1 (4:08)

Best Night - #1 Ruff 05.07.14 (3:47)

Best Night - #3 New Key Ruff 06.12.14 (3:31)

Bitch I'm Madonna (I Just Wanna Beat) - #1 (4:41)

Bitch I'm Madonna - Ruff 06.13.14 (3:33)

Body Shop - #1 Rough 4 (3:34)

Borrowed Time - #2 05.19.14 (3:22)

Borrowed Time - #5 Final Demo (3:35)

Freedom - Concept Demo V3 (3:56)

God Is Love - Demo (3:31)

Graffiti Heart - Demo (2:38)

Heartbreak City - #2 (3:57)

Heaven - Demo (3:48)

Hold Tight - #3 v3 uptempo (4:33) / (4:53)

Hold Tight - #4 Ruff 06.13.14 (3:25)

Holy Water - #1 (3:34)

Iconic - #1 (3:59)

Iconic - Final 4 (4:24)

Illuminati - Demo (3:20)

Inside Out (Let Me Love You From) - Demo Rev4 (4:13) / (4:23)

Joan of Arc - Demo (4:03)

Living For Love - #1 (4:51)

Living For Love - #3 06.13.14 / 06.14.14 (4:40)

Living For Love - #5 (4:12)

Make the Devil Pray - Demo (3:31)

Messiah - #5 05.19.14 (3:15)

Messiah - #7 (3:38)

Never Let You Go - Demo (3:36)

Nothing Lasts Forever - Demo (3:30)

Rebel Heart - #1 (3:28)

Rebel Heart - #4 05.19.14 (4:00)

Revolution - Concept Demo (3:02)

S.E.X. - Demo Rough 2 (3:22)

Unapologetic Bitch - Demo Ruff 05.09.14 (3:53)

Tragic Girl (Demo) (3:20)

Two Steps Behind - Demo (3:30)

Veni Vidi Vici - #1 Ruff 05.09.14 (4:01)

Wash All Over Me - #1 (3:58)

Wash All Over Me - #2 07.03.14 (4:32)

Wash All Over Me - #3 (4:17)

Wash All Over Me - #4 (4:02)

Addicted (The One That Got Away) - #1 (3:10)

Addicted (The One That Got Away) - #2 (3:56)

Autotune Baby / Rock Me - #2 (3:47)

Back That Up (Do It) - Demo 06.11.14 (3:31)

Beautiful Scars - #1 (4:08)

Best Night - #1 Ruff 05.07.14 (3:47)

Best Night - #3 New Key Ruff 06.12.14 (3:31)

Bitch I'm Madonna (I Just Wanna Beat) - #1 (4:41)

Bitch I'm Madonna - Ruff 06.13.14 (3:33)

Body Shop - #1 Rough 4 (3:34)

Borrowed Time - #2 05.19.14 (3:22)

Borrowed Time - #5 Final Demo (3:35)

Freedom - Concept Demo V3 (3:56)

God Is Love - Demo (3:31)

Graffiti Heart - Demo (2:38)

Heartbreak City - #2 (3:57)

Heaven - Demo (3:48)

Hold Tight - #3 v3 uptempo (4:33) / (4:53)

Hold Tight - #4 Ruff 06.13.14 (3:25)

Holy Water - #1 (3:34)

Iconic - #1 (3:59)

Iconic - Final 4 (4:24)

Illuminati - Demo (3:20)

Inside Out (Let Me Love You From) - Demo Rev4 (4:13) / (4:23)

Joan of Arc - Demo (4:03)

Living For Love - #1 (4:51)

Living For Love - #3 06.13.14 / 06.14.14 (4:40)

Living For Love - #5 (4:12)

Make the Devil Pray - Demo (3:31)

Messiah - #5 05.19.14 (3:15)

Messiah - #7 (3:38)

Never Let You Go - Demo (3:36)

Nothing Lasts Forever - Demo (3:30)

Rebel Heart - #1 (3:28)

Rebel Heart - #4 05.19.14 (4:00)

Revolution - Concept Demo (3:02)

S.E.X. - Demo Rough 2 (3:22)

Unapologetic Bitch - Demo Ruff 05.09.14 (3:53)

Tragic Girl (Demo) (3:20)

Two Steps Behind - Demo (3:30)

Veni Vidi Vici - #1 Ruff 05.09.14 (4:01)

Wash All Over Me - #1 (3:58)

Wash All Over Me - #2 07.03.14 (4:32)

Wash All Over Me - #3 (4:17)

Wash All Over Me - #4 (4:02)

Oh my God! Thank you so much, this will make everything a lot easier to keep track of.

Thanks for the updated list! :)

We have been very, very, very spoilt with the unintentional leaks and the bona fide stuff for Rebel Heart. I still feel like I am listening to THREE separate albums all at once, which is awesome and hard work all at once!

Heaven is amazing. It's giving me strong Roisin Murphy vibes,which is good!

Roisin's forthcoming new album is the most anticipated album after Rebel Heart. I love her new track 'Invisions' with Luca C and Brigante!

I know what you mean ! Same here :)

If you think that she is more than three decades into her career and that she creates something so good like Rebel Heart is amazing :dramatic:

The only thing we can do is to bow down

:bow: :bow: :bow:

Madonna was featured in my newspaper!!!! It was already in the news because of the leaks, but this is the page dedicated to record reviews.

The funny thing is that they don't review the album yet, but is an article where they ask themselves if Madonna's new way to market an album should be study in the University.

In the article, they claimed that albums from Bowie or U2 were kept very well secret, yet Madonna's album has been leaked for months. Maybe because Jorge (the dude that was arrested) was from my city and this newspaper is a regional one, it's very fresh in the journalist the leaks from MDNA and they think that this is not casual and that Madonna has used very cleverly media to be sure that everybody knows she's about to launch an album. They remark just how bright and good businesswoman she is

Love how they caption the image: "That leaker is gonna get some..." (more or less, it says that if she catches the leaker, she will beat him, hahaha).

DSC_0097.jpg

Right? :(

Beautiful Scars, Rebel Heart, and Inside Out demos are better than album version. The rest is sheer perfection.

Thank God I have the demos, so now I can create my own masterpiece of an album :)

I love this thread because when I was listening to all these many great new tracks, Queen silenced me. Like, I literally had to sit down. It startled me and I worried if I should be worried....so I do appreciate the thoughts on it. Having said that, I've listened to the song in different "ears" so to speak. I've found it to be one of her most interesting songs ever and I'm surprised she's seemed to remove it from any official RH release. A word all the kids use too much lately is "slay". "Ohhhhh that girl is gonna slay. That's gonna slay. ARTPOP is gonna slay (I love ARTPOP, just an example), that performance slayed the world!", etc. So in Queen, I listen for what exactly has slain the queen. The line that gets me most is "YOUR Queens been slain". She makes it personal. She's created her most personal sounding album in a very long time and it's an interesting concept to think of our Queen (her) never ruling again. But that's what time will ultimately cause. We are and have been in her moment. That moment will end. So for that, I think it's brilliant and I appreciate it's her saying it. I wouldn't worry. Just fall into a very unique track and you'll either like that feeling or ya won't. It hurts but Madonna always has given the best spankings.

Edited by James0479

Madonna hasn't been slayed. Precisely the ultimate message of the album is that no matter how hard her intimate moments, or how hard the situation in the world may be, love is going to lift us up. And she (and us) are going to survive because love moves us.

The Queen isn't Madonna in that song. It's about the chaos that surrounds us in the world, and what has been slayed is the MOTHER/ GODDESS/ LOVE/ PURITY. You name it.

That song isnt' about Madonna. It's about something sacred that we all have lost. Imitation is what is left. Then, the song Ghosttown should start...

It would be stupid to consider it's about Madonna with lines like

Sirens, sirens, everyone's whispering
The CIA, MI6, hire the unknown
We're at the end of days
For heaven's sake

Black parade, motorcade

Destiny sings farewell, church bells
Is anyone listening?
Everywhere bowed in prayer
Tears are falling
Coming down, coming down
I hear the heavens calling
Providence, no evidence
There's no confirmation
And only silence remains
We only know one thing

I guess James0479 sat down to listen very quiet and sad and messed his hair, but failed to listen to the lyrics. Maybe his ears were bleeding because of ArtPop?

It would be stupid to consider it's about Madonna with lines like

Sirens, sirens, everyone's whispering

The CIA, MI6, hire the unknown

We're at the end of days

For heaven's sake

Black parade, motorcade

Destiny sings farewell, church bells

Is anyone listening?

Everywhere bowed in prayer

Tears are falling

Coming down, coming down

I hear the heavens calling

Providence, no evidence

There's no confirmation

And only silence remains

We only know one thing

I guess James0479 sat down to listen very quiet and sad and messed his hair, but failed to listen to the lyrics. Maybe his ears were bleeding because of ArtPop?

:rotfl:

Surprisingly, I haven't touched the demos for the last 2 weeks...

Same here. I don't wanna listen to something that is not really what's in the final album. Gotta be in with the times :)

I love this thread because when I was listening to all these many great new tracks, Queen silenced me. Like, I literally had to sit down. It startled me and I worried if I should be worried....so I do appreciate the thoughts on it. Having said that, I've listened to the song in different "ears" so to speak. I've found it to be one of her most interesting songs ever and I'm surprised she's seemed to remove it from any official RH release. A word all the kids use too much lately is "slay". "Ohhhhh that girl is gonna slay. That's gonna slay. ARTPOP is gonna slay (I love ARTPOP, just an example), that performance slayed the world!", etc. So in Queen, I listen for what exactly has slain the queen. The line that gets me most is "YOUR Queens been slain". She makes it personal. She's created her most personal sounding album in a very long time and it's an interesting concept to think of our Queen (her) never ruling again. But that's what time will ultimately cause. We are and have been in her moment. That moment will end. So for that, I think it's brilliant and I appreciate it's her saying it. I wouldn't worry. Just fall into a very unique track and you'll either like that feeling or ya won't. It hurts but Madonna always has given the best spankings.

Agreed! People are missing the point tho. Madonna obviously hasn't been slayed, but the song is prophetic, talking about what is to come. One day Madonna wont be out there making new albums, "rulling the world". It's a very sad song, I never listen to it...

Beautiful Scars, Rebel Heart, and Inside Out demos are better than album version. The rest is sheer perfection.

Thank God I have the demos, so now I can create my own masterpiece of an album :)

Replace that first leak of the title track with the acoustic version of it, and I am in total agreement. The album version of 'Scars' seems a missed opportunity to highlight a great song. The disco-lite version is gutless.

Replace that first leak of the title track with the acoustic version of it, and I am in total agreement. The album version of 'Scars' seems a missed opportunity to highlight a great song. The disco-lite version is gutless.

Album version of BS has no life, is totally out of place with the style of the album, and that glorious bridge falls completely flat without the guitar. It's such a shame. I really don't get it.

Gotta totally disagree. The demo of BS would never have worked on the album. The final version fits in very well...it almost feels like an end credits after going through the whole 'journey' of the main album. Having just re-listened to the demo to see if I was missing what some of you are talking about, I just don't hear it at all. It was tentative, but in need of work.