REBEL HEART - THE SPOILER ZONE 2 (links will be reported to Guy Oseary)

I do wish Never Let You Go and Two Steps Behind Me were on the album. They are fantastic even in their demo form.

I can't stop listening to Never Let You Go

I just said this to someone privately while talking about how enriching and enjoyable it's been to listen to her songs evolve through these demos. It pretty much sums up how I feel so i'm gonna say it again. :lol:

I am totally immersed in this era. When I'm not listening to this album, i'm thinking about it. :lol: I'm going to wrapped myself up in it and love every minute while it lasts. I highly doubt any other album will ever make me feel this way. To me, it's a once in a lifetime experience.

I just said this to someone privately while talking about how enriching and enjoyable it's been to listen to her songs evolve through these demos. It pretty much sums up how I feel so i'm gonna say it again. :lol:

I am totally immersed in this era. When I'm not listening to this album, i'm thinking about it. :lol: I'm going to wrapped myself up in it and love every minute while it lasts. I highly doubt any other album will ever make me feel this way. To me, it's a once in a lifetime experience.

My God. I cannot wait!!!!!

More leaks, its all too much

I assume we will be getting stuff until everything leaks

For me this entire era has been amazing, we have a bloody fantastic album and all the demos to really appreciate the effort she has went to

Living For Love (Alternate Version) is the mix they used in the video :)

Which mix was used with the piano intro in the behind the scenes clip for the video? Thanks! All of the Living for Love mixes are starting to blur together. :laugh:

does it include the claps?

No, but it has slightly different mixing/mastering than the album version, does not include the effects. However that also means that the first 6 tracks won't be remastered. I still hope they include this alternate version on the physical CDs, because it sounds better than the released version.

Rebel VVV: It is the Djemba Djemba Remix, which is also the Stripped Down Version edited down to radio length.

No, but it has slightly different mixing/mastering than the album version, does not include the effects. However that also means that the first 6 tracks won't be remastered. I still hope they include this alternate version on the physical CDs, because it sounds better than the released version.

Rebel VVV: It is the Djemba Djemba Remix, which is also the Stripped Down Version edited down to radio length.

Thank you!

I mean, where is it available?

Nevermind rebelvvv sent me the answer:

"The alternate version is from the super deluxe extra tracks (the rumored 29 track version). :) "

there's such a nostalgic feeling in hold tight. am i the only one hearing it? its so sweet

You're definitely not the only one hearing it...it really sounds like classic Madonna. The demo and the final versions, I love both of them.