LIVING FOR LOVE Video: The QUEEN OF LIFE Delivers Another Classic Video!

Babes I'm sure their factories are going to be working time.

As for me.. HA! Well I'm gonna be dusting off my YCD outfit - thankfully it's all in storage.

Bitches I'll be in the GOLDEN TRAPEZOID with my LIVING FOR LOVE outfit WORKING IT OUT!!

Maybe I'll wear a MATADOR outfit to work tomorrow.. might scare my patients but WHO CARES.

Do it!

Do the GRITTY and RAW theotherboretripeliciousunluckygayrayoflighteresque "fans" ever let loose and enjoy ANYTHING these days? :unsure:

I doubt it. Some people are just always looking for faults everywhere. It is great reading people's interpretations of the video as well. I love how she is so triumphant at the end and is no-one's victim.

Do the GRITTY and RAW theotherboretripeliciousunluckygayrayoflighteresque "fans" ever let loose and enjoy ANYTHING these days? :unsure:

Only for everything Joanne does. Not for Madonna :doh:

It's very obvious isn't it. Love is a battlefield. All those minotaurs represent apparitions or illusions of love (e.g. Guy, Sean, Carlos, Brahim, Jesus etc.) but in the end she is not defeated and her faith in love remains intact.

Well said! Minotaurs are a metaphor of men trying to hurt her (and the horns can be seen as a phallic metaphor :laugh: ) but she defeats them all and carries on.

Yes ,the dancers are not bulls but minotaurs , a creature with the head of a bull on the body of a man , Madonna knows her shit she's not stupid to copy her own videos

Guest CzarnaWisnia

As in "she's a business" and she's emphasizing this to a woman. She's not a "business woman." She is THE BUSINESS. She's the empire, not just one person.

aaaaaaaaah I get it, like there's a comma after business. Thanks.

I get the sense that maybe with the way this video ends (the cheering crowd) it would smoothly merge in with the beginning of ICONIC...here's wanting...needing...waiting for ICONIC to be the 2nd video and single...Proud to be a MADONNA fan!

I think it did everything a first video for the lead single should do:

Showcase Madonna.

All Madonna. All glorious Madonna.

The follow up singles can be story driven, but, I think she made the right choice going for something simple and tasteful that showcases her amazingness.

The one negative comment, which isn't about the video because it's glorious, I have is that I have to keep watching on my iPhone 5S screen. This video needs to be seen on a big HD screen. The video looks so rich and beautiful and there's so much detail, my iPhone just doesn't cut it. I'm gonna have to steal my father's iPad when he gets home.

I find their comments to be reductive. A lesser version of comments usually made by haters. It must be hard to go through life always seeing the bad in everything and being unable to enjoy anything without being critical or feeling that you always need to give your two cents when nobody asked you to. They must ejaculate dust.

It's fantastic

Unlike anything she's ever done

And not what I was expecting at all

We all were thinking that she'd be wearing white, there's be a choir, lots of dancing.... :lmao:

I am impressed. Would like to see it off a computer screen than a tiny phone screen

I was in a 5 hr studio class and didn't get a chance to watch it afterwards, I am in looooooove!!!

She's ahowcasing her strength determination and love on the stage for everyone to see.

Well done!!!

Bravo girl!!!

Guest Rachelle of London

I find their comments to be reductive. A lesser version of comments usually made by haters. It must be hard to go through life always seeing the bad in everything and being unable to enjoy anything without being critical or feeling that you always need to give your two cents when nobody asked you to. They must ejaculate dust.

They don't ejaculate full stop. That's the problem

I'm almost speechless. So much going on right now. I'll try to concentrate:

The ONLY thing I don't like is the editing in some parts - it's too fast and hectic (she has obviously been involved with the editing). In some parts it works perfectly but sometimes it's distracting.

And that's it. EVERYTHING else I love!! The filters and colours are simply beautiful. I also like the simplicity of the video - I was already kind of expecting that after seeing JACK'S other work.

The outfit, hair, make up - she looks flawless and fierce! All her movements are perfect.

The theme and concept are cool and it works.

She is smart. She has created something unique but also something very current - YouTube generation absolutely loves this kind of videos. I also think it was pretty clever to release this on Snapchat first.

Right now I'd say this is better than GGW and as good as GMAYL video.

Guest CzarnaWisnia

I think it did everything a first video for the lead single should do:

Showcase Madonna.

All Madonna. All glorious Madonna.

first time it happens since Hung Up (10 years ago...) for a lead album single. About damn time :)

Well I freely admit I don't look deep for messages when it comes to Madonna. Not to say they're not there or that she's not a tremendous artist who's produced many outright masterpieces. Notice I'm the one that never pays attention to her lyrics either (this is what being on fan forums has taught me. I had no idea ppl loved M for completely different reasons). I watch what SHE'S DOING in a performance: Dancing, facial expressions, even camera angles. Movement. For these reasons I consider her one of the greatest visual artists of our time and a true genius. Different ppl look at different aspects of art.. OH GOD I'M SOUNDING LIKE A LITTLE MORON NOW LOL. But still, messages, metaphors and even politicsDonna is completely lost on me.

Was this video review from Huffpost shared yet?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/02/05/madonna-living-for-love-video_n_6622962.html

"Madonna presents herself as queen of the big top without relying on allusions to her own résumé to prove she is the master of the postmodern pop scene. She uses her ongoing prowess to vanquish the beasts who grunt and shove their way across her stage. This is the Madonna video we've waited a decade for, and it hails from what sounds like the makings of the Madonna album we've anticipated for just as long."

Did this get posted yet too? Can't be bothered to wade through 9 pages.

She looks amazing. I guess we can say goodbye to those bloody cowboy hats at the lives shows. Break out the matador outfits!