LIVING FOR LOVE Video: The QUEEN OF LIFE Delivers Another Classic Video!

Does it help if I watch the video 100 times in Mexico? I mean, I'm obviously going to watch it over and over again, but I'm going to use up all my data since the nazis over at IT only gave me 30 minutes of youtube time (it worked, btw! :lmao: )

To comment on the red effect slowly becoming more and more apparent as the video progresses, I think it's a deliberate choice and red represents love, which she slowly lets seep back into her life.

Maybe I'm reaching haha, but I love it.

She was born to perform. I mean, how can a simple move send chills down our spines and make us freak out the way we do? How does she have this power over us and why is she so enthralling? I'm 36 years old and worshiping this woman like I did when I was 13. Either I really need to grow up or she is seriously fucking amazing. :lol:

HA! I whole-heartedly agree. It's like we're the same person, Bill. 36, here, and still worshipping her since 12 years old. She still engenders the same feelings in me that she did back then. No words. She's beyond amazing!

This video is AWESOME! But, what's up with people wanting to rain on others' parades with their negative opinions? It's fine that you have your own opinions on it, whether liking it or not, but can't you, at least, wait a little bit before mouthing off, and just let others enjoy the moment before trying to crap all over it? Seriously? You have express your negativity on the very first page? Sad.

To comment on the red effect slowly becoming more and more apparent as the video progresses, I think it's a deliberate choice and red represents love, which she slowly lets seep back into her life.

YES!!! :inlove:

I think it represents blood bath since she started slaying Minotaur one by one. I know I'm wrong.