LIVING FOR LOVE Video: The QUEEN OF LIFE Delivers Another Classic Video!

I have always felt that Madonna moves better than any other music star. The grace, skill and fluidity she has when she dances is beautiful. I know she is a trained dancer but it is beyond that. Even when she walks and struts, her movements are magic. She is very diverse as well. Brilliant performance by her as usual.

:clap: it annoys me so much when people think she's a sucky dancer, just because she doesn't dance to impress a la the Jacksons. Her control and fluidity of movement has always been incredible to watch.

p.s. the video is magical and SO MADONNA

Do you guys think they put the quote at the end because of the complaints about the bullfighting stuff? Just as a guide point to people to watch the video in a certain way and not be mislead with nonsense?

Just something that came up to mi mind...

Maybe. I don't think so though, I'm a vegan and although I don't always agree with PETA I do pay close attention to them. They were giving Katy so much praise for using people in animal costumes at the superbowl as entertainment rather than real animals (all for publicity of course). I wouldn't be surprised if they post about Madonna saying how great it was that she used dancers and not real bulls.

Bullfights are a fucking unnecessary cruelty. They hit the bulls in certain places that allow them to stay alive the longest (while causing the animal unimaginable suffering) and then they kill the bull at the end, all for the sake of tradition and culture. /sort of off topic

#livingforlove #nomorebullfights

To me she's not fighting her exlovers, she is fighting her own demons. We see her battling them but also having intimate moments with them, because they are part of her and it's heartbraking but sometimes you need to be broken in order to rise up as she does in the end...

Beautiful video that can allow many interpretations and only Madonna can make such a masterpiece with such beauty and style!

I am in love!!!

Oh dear, just stop it already :daft:

you didn't like it we got it.

That's not the issue. I just don't see how this is a new look. I see a combination of things she's done. Many here have pointed those out. Yes, she looks great. Yes, the video is cool. Everything she does is inherently great and cool. She's Madonna! But it's nothing new, which I found surprising. I'm not being negative just to be negative. It's just my immediate reaction. I may totally change my mind tomorrow when I see it in HD.

I'm so glad the first single and video does not include any additional appearances by other musicians.

We only need M alone!

It's been (almost) 10 years!!

That's not the issue. I just don't see how this is a new look. I see a combination of things she's done. Many here have pointed those out. Yes, she looks great. Yes, the video is cool. Everything she does is inherently great and cool. She's Madonna! But it's nothing new, which I found surprising. I'm not being negative just to be negative. It's just my immediate reaction. I may totally change my mind tomorrow when I see it in HD.

oh dear, why it doesn't surprise me coming from you.

Bullfights are a fucking unnecessary cruelty. They hit the bulls in certain places that allow them to stay alive the longest (while causing the animal unimaginable suffering) and then they kill the bull at the end, all for the sake of tradition and culture. /sort of off topic

#livingforlove #nomorebullfights

Are you shitting me with this?

You could dissect everything from the past 15 years and see that nothing is "new" from her. But if you're so concerned and deprived about this, consider getting some help.

The video has a lot of Madonna references:

Papa Don't Preach strut

La Isla Bonita/You Can Dance/Mitsibushi ad

Take A Bow video

Lo Que Siente La Mujer (Drowned World)

Sky Fits Heaven (Drowned World)

Vogue corset (re-Invention)

Get Together (Confessions Tour)

Sticky & Sweet hair

omg I remember this! :rotfl: And yes there were some very annoying, loud queens here whining that back then here :sick:

:lmao::lmao::rotfl::rotfl: I had to .... I can't take the whining when M gives us life with this AMAZING video!!!!

Is it really that bad that she referenced her own fuckjng works?

No, it's not. That's what she did for MDNA. The videos, pictures, and music were like a best of all her iconic moments. Some felt that the whole project didn't have a theme, but I saw it has a retrospective. Whether or not that was intentional is up for debate. My issue with the Living For Love video is that it seems odd to do the retrospective thing again.

Nothing new? Have you ever seen Madonna as a matador? Fighting minotaurs? :huh:

Guest Rachelle of London

I'd rather see Madonna referencing her work then some pop tart doing it and not giving Madonna any credit!

I need to rehearse the claps

You could dissect everything from the past 15 years and see that nothing is "new" from her. But if you're so concerned and deprived about this, consider getting some help.

So expressing an opinion means I need help? Um, ok.

My point is every album or "era" has a look and theme. MDNA didn't have that, in the traditional way, and neither does Rebel Heart so far. It's not a big deal. I'm just curious about it. No need to be rude.