LIVING FOR LOVE Video: The QUEEN OF LIFE Delivers Another Classic Video!

You just know she's going to do the end pose with the throw of the cape with red ticker tape coming down during the Grammy performance, with a herd of slains minotaurs around her and a roaring applause from the audience!!!!

Oh, and I actually like all those voice effects! I think they are awesome!

If The editing wasn't so fast in the middle part, this video would be absolutely amazing!

she has created a new iconic outfit just like the leotard or the cowboy. Brand new iconic look to set trends! !!!

AND the vid is even better the more you watch it. This is already a classic

If you don't remember You Can Dance or Sticky & Sweet, then yes, this is a new look.

You just know she's going to do the end pose with the throw of the cape with red ticker tape coming down during the Grammy performance, with a herd of slains minotaurs around her and a roaring applause from the audience!!!!

YAASSS. :D

Oh, and I actually like all those voice affects! I think they are awesome!

If The editing wouldn't be so fast in the middle part, this video would be absolutely amazing!

Yeah that's about the only tiny little fault I could find, very fast editing, but I guess that's the way they intended it to be. Still such a good video, I really do love everything else about it!

Guest Rachelle of London

How can you fucktards be complaining about the video? Like how? What does Madonna need to do to reach YOUR approval?

I would like to see much more of Madonna and her face full of little crystal stones, which you can see very shortly. Maybe this is a metaphor or has a special meaning aswell

If you don't remember You Can Dance or Sticky & Sweet, then yes, this is a new look.

This is a new look...

madonna2.jpg

hahaha ,she has already marked her territory ,she's marking her territory 30 years now

True.

I loved GMAYL and GGW video (even though i truly hate the song) But she put in this video the same passion and efforts she usually puts in her tour video backdrops.

How can you fucktards be complaining about the video? Like how? What does Madonna need to do to reach YOUR approval?

PREACH!

Do you guys think they put the quote at the end because of the complaints about the bullfighting stuff? Just as a guide point to people to watch the video in a certain way and not be mislead with nonsense?

Just something that came up to mi mind...