LIVING FOR LOVE Video: The QUEEN OF LIFE Delivers Another Classic Video!

FORGET ALL MY ANGER EARLIER ABOUT SNAPCHAT. I AM IN FUCKIN' MADONNA HEAVEN. I'VE OFTEN SAID HER LAST GREAT VIDEO WAS WIFLFAG. THIS MAY BE BETTER. SHE'S DONE IT AGAIN!!!! IT'S OUTSTANDING START TO FINISH. There is no "good part" it's ALL FUCKING AHHHHHHHH!!! I'M TOO EXCITED TO EVEN SIT THROUGH IT. GOTTA KEEP PAUSING I LOVE IT SO MUCH. JUST TRYING TO TAKE IT ALL IN.!!

I am not exaggerating. I am so grateful to get something like this from her 30+ years into her career. THANK YOU MADONNA

ALL HAIL THE QUEEN!!

B9Gre_VIgAAxEKy.jpg

THIS ERA IS GONNA KICK ASS!! THE TOUR IS GONNA KICK ASS OMFG. She means business!!! It was worth the year long wait!

you get a hint of some choreography towards the end, but it's obscured with the quick flash cuts.

Hmmm, getting MDNA Tour DVD flashbacks. I guess that confirms that Madonna was involved in the editing process.

it's all about the performance and the coreography. the storyline of the video is there. it just takes a bit to "digest" especially if you are expecting a big budget first single video with a linear storyline.

I love how she select which bull to fight and how to fight him

It's so bloody marvellous, so theatrical and dramatic! She really inhabits her roles fully: the wounded lover in TAB, haughty stylista in Vogue, cowgirl in DTM, and now she's incarnated again as a stern yet playful matador! That vivid red stage wouldn't look out of place in a Baz Luhrman production.

I wonder what the thumb sucking means in the context of the storyline. Or is it a hint to the next single? Autotune baby???

Watch every store (H&M, Zara, etc) start pumping out matador inspired clothes....

Babes I'm sure their factories are going to be working time.

As for me.. HA! Well I'm gonna be dusting off my YCD outfit - thankfully it's all in storage.

Bitches I'll be in the GOLDEN TRAPEZOID with my LIVING FOR LOVE outfit WORKING IT OUT!!

Maybe I'll wear a MATADOR outfit to work tomorrow.. might scare my patients but WHO CARES.

Love it how people don't agree with you all and they get singled out.

It's my opinion. The video is reductive in general. The whole matador/bullfighting theme has been done by her more than one occasion. The whole dance sequence has been done by her in previous tours if you pay close attention.

I guess people are easily entertained.

I expected more epicness, it's a great video but for a third single. I really imagined a huge video with a story, gospel chorus ... a WOW video. LFL video is in the same league of Girl Gone Wild.

:mellow: