Madonna on Snapchat!!

Damn you Madonna! I've resisted the snapchat craze and all my friends begging me to join but I will join for you! :grr:

:lmao: Same! Carly has been asking me for ages....I don't want tooooooo lol

OMG HECTOR AND SAN IN ONE DAY :dramatic:

Omg chelle imagine if we sent her snaps of us twerking to bitch im MADONNA and she saw them 😂

I'm going to send her snaps of me screaming as I listen to new songs

*prays madonna adds me on snapchat*

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Haha you look for Add Friends, just press everything until you see Add Friends lol!!! If you have Iphone, just press snapchat icon and slide it down.

Thank you!! :lol: That worked.

I'm on Android and I couldn't see add friends. I just searched and a + sign appeared next to it which I pressed and now she's in my list

Guest Rachelle of London

OMG HECTOR AND SAN IN ONE DAY :dramatic:

Omg chelle imagine if we sent her snaps of us twerking to bitch im MADONNA and she saw them 😂

I'm going to send her snaps of me screaming as I listen to new songs

*prays madonna adds me on snapchat*

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Omg!!!!! I pray she adds me too!!!!!!

She needs to see my twerkation!

Ugh, I'm just gonna wait. If the snaps are juicy I might sign up... But I was so hoping I could do without any more social networks. FB and Instagram are more than I'm willing to handle :lol:

Just open the app, in the camera option, just point your camera at the pic in the first post of this thread and then tap the screen, then her username will be added automatically :)

This is definately a video premiere today!!!

WHEN WHEN WHEN WHEN WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Isn't snapchat very short videos? I bet it'll be teasers!!!

They've rolled out longer videos. They've been exploring more things. I wouldn't be surprised if they premiere the video on it.

They've rolled out longer videos. They've been exploring more things. I wouldn't be surprised if they premiere the video on it.

Imagine she sends it to everyone and we see it once and then we have to wait till later to watch it on YouTube. She would totally make us suffer!!! Lol someone better have some kind of recording software to over-see the snapchats!!