REBEL HEART - THE SPOILER ZONE (links will be reported to Guy Oseary)

I can`t believe that there are still some so called fans complaining about Rebel Heart ! :angry::scared::no:

Hello? I mean the result is incredible. From start to finish. One of her best records ever :drama:

We are getting 25 songs !!!!! :inlove:

Some are really ungrateful. That`s disgusting.

Anyway, I´m back now enjoying and celebrating the Music :confessions:

I have a feeling the album will be released quite sooner than the expected date, and it makes sense because now the album is ready so why wait until March 10th, only causing more damaged since now the actual album versions of the songs are available so really why wait?

Apparently when they release digital only before physical retail Target & the other retail outlets get pissy. Not that its gonna stop Madonna necesarily, but Beyonce got a lot of flack for it.

TBH I expected M to bring Orbit again as the main producer so that they could recreate a ROLesque smash but then I woke up :s98:

More seriously, I think M has gold in her hands: I prefer the demo versions of Rebel Heart and Borrowed Time but all the other songs work better and are way much more cohesive.

Now get your tits out to the Grammys :stir:

Edited by Amzer801

I wouldn't call them fan.

It's ok if there's some stuff you don't like but if you complain about everything, you're really not a fan.

I think some people feel a sense of entitlement by criticizing Madonna. It's as if they earned this right. They also raise the bar way too high, expecting supernatural things from the Queen. No other fan base out there does that to this extent. Why not just enjoy the music? And if it's not to their liking, then why not and just go away? :rollseyes:

I think some people feel a sense of entitlement by criticizing Madonna. It's as if they earned this right. They also raise the bar way too high, expecting supernatural things from the Queen. No other fan base out there does that to this extent. Why not just enjoy the music? And if it's not to their liking, then why not and just go away? :rollseyes:

Other fanbases certainly do that, you just don't see it until you're immersed into said fanbase. I have a lot of friends who are major Mariah and Xtina fans and I see conversations/retweets on twitter all the time about those "complainer" fans. I think it just happens to people eventually, they get really stuck on wanting and expecting a certain thing that nothing becomes good enough anymore.

That being said, I think a little bit of complaining is normal. If someone prefers the demo over the official, who gives a fck? You like what you like. I prefer some demos from ROL and MDNA over the official versions and yet somehow the CD still plays and life goes on.

Does anyone have the lyrics to Hold Tight? There seems to be 2 sets floating around abd I wanna learn them before I get it on Monday.

Hold Tight

A million miles later
We walked through the valley of the darkest night
We made it through the fire
Scarred and we're bruised but our hearts will guide us
Together, I know our love's gonna last forever
We're gonna be all right, tonight
We live with no limits
We dance in the middle of the freezing rain
With you and I, in it
Survived the eye of a hurricane
Together, we're gonna make this better
Chorus:
Hold tight, as long as you're by my side
Hold tight, everything's gonna be all right
Only love, only love tonight
Like stars, we're burning so bright
(Everything's gonna)
(Everything's gonna)
(Everything's gonna)
A million miles later
[Chorus]
I don't wanna breathe, air that you're not breathing
I don't wanna hear, if your heart's not beating
If you hurt then I, wanna be the one that's bleeding
Wanna be the one that's bleeding
(Everything's gonna)
(Everything's gonna)
(Everything's gonna)
(Everything's gonna)

I can`t believe that there are still some so called fans complaining about Rebel Heart !

Hello? I mean the result is incredible. From start to finish. One of her best records ever

We are getting 25 songs !!!!!

Anyway, I´m back now enjoying and celebrating the Music

Other fanbases certainly do that, you just don't see it until you're immersed into said fanbase. I have a lot of friends who are major Mariah and Xtina fans and I see conversations/retweets on twitter all the time about those "complainer" fans. I think it just happens to people eventually, they get really stuck on wanting and expecting a certain thing that nothing becomes good enough anymore.

That being said, I think a little bit of complaining is normal. If someone prefers the demo over the official, who gives a fck? You like what you like. I prefer some demos from ROL and MDNA over the official versions and yet somehow the CD still plays and life goes on.

Xtina and Mooriah deserve to be criticized to shreds!! And no, complaining about Madonna, especially on her personal instagram, is not normal. It's annoying!

Hold Tight

A million miles later
We live with no limits
We dance in the middle of the freezing rain
With you and I, in it
Survived the eye of a hurricane
Together, we're gonna make this better
Chorus:
Hold tight, as long as you're by my side
(Everything's gonna)
(Everything's gonna)
(Everything's gonna)
A million miles later
[Chorus]
I don't wanna breathe, air that you're not breathing
I don't wanna hear, if your heart's not beating
If you hurt then I, wanna be the one that's bleeding
Wanna be the one that's bleeding
(Everything's gonna)
(Everything's gonna)
(Everything's gonna)
(Everything's gonna)

HOLY GOD

Rebel Heart 3 demo is not very different from the final version.
I could, but I will not leak, I am looking to trade for Trsut no Bitch.

Um hello! You know very well that's not allowed on this forum! You're suspended for 24 hours and your PM function has been disabled till further notice!

Yea I was reading somewhere yesterday, cant recall where exactly, a fan putting some idiots in their place stating that when Madonna does something expected in her usual sound they complain that she's being repetitive, then she mixes things up and does something different they blame her for trying too hard and that struck me as really true because in reality really, some people are just looking for a reason to spew their venom, not knowing that in reality all they are really doing is a. making a fool of themselves, and b. making Madonna even more relevant than she already is for the past three decades. For me personally with Rebel Heart there are songs I like less than others of course, with time some might grow a bit more on me, but overall it's one bad ass album with stellar songs that explore so many different sounds and it deserves to be the best selling record of the year.

I was a Madonna fan for years and years. Then Hard Candy and MDNA happened. I could tolerate Hard Candy, but MDNA was a huge disappointment for me. It felt like she lost her creative spark.

Rebel Heart reinvigorated my trust in Madonna as an artist. The album is brave, rebellious, smart and fun! Definitely her best work since COADF and a true return to form.

I still don't understand what's so wrong with Hard Candy, i think it even aged better than Confessions (except for get together, this one is timeless). I wonder what people would say if Madonna came up with something extreme like Metal Machine or tepid like Atpop.

Um hello! You know very well that's not allowed on this forum! You're suspended for 24 hours and your PM function has been disabled till further notice!

Thank god!!! He was bloody annoying

I can`t believe that there are still some so called fans complaining about Rebel Heart !

Hello? I mean the result is incredible. From start to finish. One of her best records ever

We are getting 25 songs !!!!!

Anyway, I´m back now enjoying and celebrating the Music

Let the church scream......AMEN!!!!!! I agree 100%.

Sooo... 24 hours later after hearing it for the first time and HATING it.. "Autotune Baby" is the song in my head and i think it's genius... so that's happening. haha

Same here..... :)

Edited by Routa

Sooo... 24 hours later after hearing it for the first time and HATING it.. "Autotune Baby" is the song in my head and i think it's genius... so that's happening. haha

I had that with Body Shop after hating it at first and now it MAY be growing on me a bit.

Totes magotes! If we had a Sillydonna top 10 this would definitely top the list

Who cares about demo's now.

Safe the demo's for later when we're waiting for the tour.

I just want the few tracks we've never heard before to complete the collection. I'm avoiding the album now until it's released, but loving the none album demos in the meantime!

I don't know how anyone could be anything but blown away by this album! I've said it before and I'll say it again - what more could you want??? Some people must have expectations that could never be met.

The people complaining are the ones who wanted an album consisting mainly of tacky euro dance music. The Avicii sound from 2012 is dated already and the general public knows that, that's why those songs aren't on the charts anymore.