REBEL HEART - THE SPOILER ZONE (links will be reported to Guy Oseary)

People answer me these questions plz.

Is there lots of strings used on the album?

Does MADONNA hum at all?

Does she do different styles of singing to what she has done before?

Does she talk on the album? Like in Erotica days?

Would you describe any songs as EUPHORIC? (Example Get Together)

1. I think there is a good use of strings but they aren't prominent on a lot of the tracks like they are in something like Die Another Day. If there is something that there is a lot of, its BASS. So much bass and it fucking kills it.

2. She "raps" in a couple songs. Veni Vidi Vici, is mainly spoken rap verses and singing chorus. She name checks old songs. It's awesome and the build up in Nas's verse is ridiculous. She also has another similar vogue style rap in SEX.

3. Her voice sounds KICK ASS. No crow vocals come to mind from any of the songs. Her voice is a mix of the higher-pitch sound kind of like in Bitch, I'm Madonna and a bit of a return to her deeper Erotica vocals similar to Devil Pray. I also hear Bedtime Story type vocals. In particular on Best Night. It's a kick ass RnB track, kind of Justin Timberlake in style but still definitely Madonna. She also has a few talking parts through out. Think the talking part in Sanctuary and the vocals on JML. Also feels like there are a lot more backing vocals.

4. Iconic is pretty euphoric and as I mentioned there is a pretty big build up in VVV. For me there is a really great positive vibe that comes from the lyrics and sound of the tracks. I can't really describe it but just listening to the song makes me feel "happy". I think a lot of the tracks are empowering too. Even the sad ones seems to have an overall positive message. So in that sense they feel "euphoric"

This album really is up with there with her best. It sounds modern and current and youthful. The songs are catchy and make you want to sing a long. There is a great balance between urban/hiphop/dance songs and more easy listening/pop songs. I am totally blown away. If I had to describe it in one word it would be INCREDIBLE.

So, Hold Tight is now a masterpiece. Does anyone detect a slight resemblance to "Baby Don't Lie"?

And parts of Graffiti Heart are now so completely, fabulously 80's!!! I just love what was done to it.

Am I the only one that finds it odd (and a bit disturbing/gross) that Madonna (a survivor of sexual assault) features Mike Tyson (a convicted rapist) on her album?

No. Mike was a violent man and is trying to clean up his act. Goes with the themes of the album actually. :sassy:

So, Hold Tight is now a masterpiece. Does anyone detect a slight resemblance to "Baby Don't Lie"?

And parts of Graffiti Heart are now so completely, fabulously 80's!!! I just love what was done to it.

There's a lot more than a slight resemblance, they sound very alike. Hold Tight is far better in any case! :1251:

I still can't decide which between Hold Tight and Iconic is my new favourite.

yes If I'm not wrong there's Ryan Tedder behind Baby Don't Lie, but HOLD TIGHT IS FAR FAR FAR BETTER and less boring, I like Baby don't lie too anyway :D

However both HOLD TIGHT and ICONIC SINGLES please

I think this is my new favorite bridge ever (and that voice ❤❤❤)

Lets cross the line

So far we wont come back

Cant read your mind

I shouldnt have to ask

Cynical smile

Time to take off your mask

Im on your side

So let me love you

Let me love you

MODERATORS' WARNING:

Are some of you people blind or just plain idiots? How many times do we have to say that this is the only thread in the entire forum where you can even mention anything about songs that have unofficially made their way onto the web? I go away for five minutes and there are ten different threads dedicated to individual leaked songs or asking for advice on how to "scrobble" illegal material. These threads (and any other similar threads) will be locked and deleted and the individuals that post them may well be banned.

If some of you (the majority of whom only seem to contribute nonsensical rubbish about unofficially sourced material) carry on the way you are, then you may lose this thread as well. So, tread carefully or you're out.

Anyone got the lyrics for Holy Water, what is she supposed to be saying about Jesus? I'm hearing "Jesus gets my pussy wet" in the muffled bit???

She's saying 'Yeezus loves my pussy best.' Yeezus as in Kanye West.

MODERATORS' WARNING:

Are some of you people blind or just plain idiots? How many times do we have to say that this is the only thread in the entire forum where you can even mention anything about songs that have unofficially made their way onto the web? I go away for five minutes and there are ten different threads dedicated to individual leaked songs or asking for advice on how to "scrobble" illegal material. These threads (and any other similar threads) will be locked and deleted and the individuals that post them may well be banned.

If some of you (the majority of whom only seem to contribute nonsensical rubbish about unofficially sourced material) carry on the way you are, then you may lose this thread as well. So, tread carefully or you're out.

Shit. Sorry, Suedey, I even replied to the Queen thread without thinking. :(

I put spoiler on the thread name thinking its enough. I guess not. I m sorry. I just loved the song. Well I guess we ll have the threads post 10th of March! Sorry again!

Where can i find the lyrics of Queen? Thanx all!

Queen

It will never rain, never rain

If the great sky falls down, no rain, no more rain

Blood's pouring down, high alert, we watch it burn

It's a world undeceived, sirens, sirens

Everyone's whispering, the CIA, MI6

Hire the unknown

We're at the end of days

For heaven's sake

The queen's been slain

She'll never rule again

The queen's been slain